Who Do You Prioritize More? Friends in your own area or friends in mylot?

Picture of friends  - 
Whom do you prioritize more when in comes to certain types of friendship?
@zed_k4 (17627)
Singapore
I think both groups are important to me, although the differences is obvious; one is virtual and the other is the "real-time" world. But friends are friends and the meaning of friendship is the same anywhere at all. Sometimes, I give in to spend more time in mylot to at least answer a few good discussions or just to browse through some friends' discussions before going out. And in the end, I ended up getting late for my "appointment" with my friends whether they are going for riding or just chilling out in hawker centers and stuff like that. I do tend to prioritize carelessly at times. But I don't feel bad at all, because both groups are important to me. So what about you? How do you prioritize?Good answers will definitely be rated positively. Have a nice day everyone. Hugs All, Zed
As I spend most of my days alone at home, my MyLot friends are really important to me. I always check my friends discussions first when I log in here, and go through all their discussions first and foremost. I also respond to some responses on my discussions too. When the evening rolls around, then I prefer to spend time with my real world friends and both my partner and I like to socialise and go clubbing at the weekends. My partner is a musician so we often go off to gigs and meet up with friends there too. All my friends are important to me, friends are vital.
@zed_k4 (17627)
That's cool; you get to go to gigs and stuff like that and meet friends. I think having friends online and in the real world is really great and to be able to spend quality time with both. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for the BR hun
@zed_k4 (17627)
You are very much welcome, hon..
@wickedangel (1636)
• Dominican Republic
My friends outside myLot I have obviously met personally and have known a lot longer than those here but they are all still my friends regardless of when and how I met them. I let myself sit at the computer for a couple of hours each day and will respond to my friends' discussions first and then -if I have time- I will seek out other discussions. I know I do this in the mornings so that the rest of the day I can dedicate to my BF and friends. We have just moved to the Dom Rep so I don't have that many friends here and as they are working during the day I generally only see them in the evenings. This suits me perfectly, that way I can talk to ALL my friends and enjoy the day with my BF. Oh happy me!!! :) Thanks for sharing this discussion with us.
@zed_k4 (17627)
You make me smile when I read your post. It shows that you are very happy with your life right now and being surrounded with your online and real friends. Have a happy day angel and take care.
@ElicBxn (60884)
I'm afraid that I see my real-time friends not as much as I would like, so if they call up, I'm outta here! I enjoy mylot, I've made some good friends, but with our wonky schedules, if a friend calls and says s/he's wants to see me, come over or meet - I'm there.
@zed_k4 (17627)
Same for me, I try my best to make time for my real friends, but I just got carried away in mylot sometimes, LOL....
@rlc456 (415)
I hope I prioritize the same, I feel I do.
@mssnow (9493)
I dont like to prioritize. My friends in real world are very important to me when Im in real life. The friends online are important when I'm online. So they are all important to me. You are a new friend but just as important as my old friends. Hugs
@minnie_98214 (10574)
As I dont work it is easy for me as my friends in the real world are at work during the day so it leaves me plenty of mylot frinds time.
@checapricorn (16066)
I will not choose since they bring different level of joy and satisfaction in my life. Both play an important role in me and I am just happy that with the absence of the other, I can lean on on the other group!
@winterose (39918)
there is a danger of leaning more and more towards online friends then real life friends, and then one day you wake up and you do not have any real life friends anymore, never let that happen. Your real life friends such take priority real life is more important than cyber life and cyber friends know and understand that, they are just an email away, whereas if you miss something with your friends, like an outing it is gone forever. Yes both are very important to me, to so after I finish with my real life friends I have time for my online friends, and they are the same with me.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi zed_k4! I completely agree with you my friend! I do share the same sentiment. And most of the time, I get to be with mylot friends everyday on a regular basis unlike my friends in the "real world" so to speak, I don't get to see them more often because most of us are married and have their own careers. We just get to see each other once a month. So, i guess, no jealousy or no taking for granted issues there. Both of my friends here and in the real world are dependable and are both willing to share a shoulder to cry on and both will laugh with me when I am happy. I guess, they are both important to me and both are part of my life. Just my thoughts dear friend. Take care and have a nice day!
@Ohara_1983 (4120)
• Kuwait
your right we have time for friends in mylot, we have also time for our real friend outside, both of them also for me is my prioity, atleast i can be with mylot friends in that time that im home & not feel bored even i will alone.
@lucy02 (5017)
I would have to say friend here cause I have know them longer but I actually spend much more time here than I do with them. Friends are friends though and they are all important to me.
@arkaf61 (10882)
I agree with you. Both groups are important and I pay attention to both. I suppose I really have a different time schedule for each group and they don't usually mix. I tend to come here late at night - although today is an exception :)-. Hope your day is a beautiful day Hugs to you too :)
As for me well , i dont have any frends right now in my life, except mylot frendz. I have lost in contact with them and i cant go on out to make some fredz, its not easy. So i have just you guys here...so my priority
@longbangod (1791)
For me theres no need to prioritize one for I can have them both at the same time. My friends in myLot are my online friends, all of them I never meet in person yet but as far as friendship is concern, we could be considered as closed friends already. Friends from the real world are always there, I may not have much time to spend with them but I know deep in my heart that they will remain as my friends forever.
@rhane7315 (5673)
i guess i prioritize my friends more in my own area rather than in mylot because we can't spend so much time together because all of are busy from our studies or work. so when we find some quality time to be together, i prioritize them first
@gemini_rose (16193)
Well I do not have any friends in the real time world as you say, to socialise with, apart from one but she lives miles away from me now and so I hardly see her at all. So I guess my friends on myLot are all I care about now in terms of friendship.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hey there Zed Like you all my Friends are important to me on and of Line Friendship is important very important and I have made some very close Friends online and they mean as much to me as the offline ones do Hugs
@shana123 (2096)
Its true that every individual will have a soft corner towards the friends from their own place or country or whatever , im not exception from them , when i saw your place it was singapore , i felt more close because there many indians living in singapore and many people speak my language there and it is no foreign place for me , i know your a good caring and helping friend , even if you aren't that kind i can adjust with you but if you are from different place i first dont consider them close until i get to know that they are good , i have good friends around the world but im picky type when it comes to foreign countries ,but then if your more generous and genuine to me than my own indian friends i would treat more than them for sure :) i hope you got me what im coming to say..
@zed_k4 (17627)
I agree with you. I used to think that online friends aren't good and etc. But I was wrong. In fact, online friends are way awesome and I've come to share happiness and joy with them, including friends like you. I love making friends online, I think the awesomeness is the same like outside friends, though a bit different.
Hi Zed how's it going? I must say that I like both but spend more time w/ friends on here for all my friends works third shift like I do and I don't want to be of a bother to ask them to do anything so I come here to hang out here and have just as much fun plus get paid for haveing fun w/ my friends here how many friends can get that going out in the real world not many. I hope you have fun in both places. Have a good day hun.
@zed_k4 (17627)
Hello hun..thanks for replying..I agree with you totally that here is great. I'm so glad to be back and friends in mylot are awesome! I love them.
@digerati (287)
hi zed_k4, both are important, but since mylot friends tend to be farther, a different country, it may be hard to meet them personally but that does not mean they cannot be prioritized... both friends can be.. the sequence will be subjective on us as we weigh, what the priority is, and not the person that the priority belongs to... loving all friends, digerati
@zed_k4 (17627)
Thanks digerati, nice name you've got there. I know that it's kind of impossible to meet up, so the discussions and updates on friends' lives here in mylot tend to pretty much make up for it, personally to me. You have a great day there. ;)-