Your Profile Views in mylot

Picture of mylot logo  - 
What are the statistics of your mylot profile views?
@zed_k4 (17634)
Singapore
Dearest All, If you check out your own homepage, and check out at the bottom left, your profile views of all time, what is it? Perhaps you can share it with me, for the sake of curiosity. Like for me, I do check sometimes, and I would have like 20-30 profile views for that day and I have had 300+ views of all time. What about you then? Does it indicate anything; these profile views? What do you think the purpose is for? Thanks for replying and do take care of yourselves.. Hugs All, Zed
@subha12 (18463)
i think the profile views of all time is quite self explanatory. its 2167 for me. today there is 18 views. i do not think its that significant here.
@zed_k4 (17634)
It is certainly not that important, I agree too, subha.
Yah it is self-explanatory. Profile views today means the number of views you got from your friends or myLot members for the day. Profile views all time is the page views you earned from the start or the day you signed up with myLot up to date. IN myLot profile views are not very significant but in other sites like yuwie, it is the basis of your earnings. So the more page views you got the bigger money you will receive.
@zed_k4 (17634)
Thanks for explaining it to me..:)-
@jayalaksmi (1041)
The profile views is number of people who had viewed your profile today and all times. This indicate your popularity and usually if you are active in mylot then there is a lot of chance that you get more profile views but i don't know whether there is any link between our rating and earning with the profile views.
@zed_k4 (17634)
Hello friend. I don't think that there is any link on ratings and earnings whatsoever. I just think it is more for reference purposes mostly.
@ankilla (326)
Min is 61 times
@zed_k4 (17634)
You mean your minimum profile views..?
To be honest I rarely check my profile these days. I do, on rare occasions check it to edit or add pictures but that's about all. I haven't actually noticed the number of views I have had.
@zed_k4 (17634)
You should try looking at your profile one of these days, and you will be amazed at the number there.
@ozzeth (942)
Hi Mr. shrink! Actually i don't understand the system of profiles views and profile view all the time. I didn't got it. Well, hoping their will be someone can answer this in this thread.
@zed_k4 (17634)
LOL, like that name now better... Perhaps it is for your statistics on how many people come to your homepage?? Not sure. I'm waiting too. Perhaps there are more answers for this..
@lynettebyc (2416)
I can't see this number actually, so how can i get this, may need to set sth? I always check discussion that is started by me, and then comment on them, and also messages as well, friends' discussion etc.
@thea09 (18329)
• Greece
Hi Zed, I told you if I was here today I'd be stalking but all your started ones are really old so someones been in stalking before me, points finger at Alice.Well just to oblige you I left here to check as didn't realise you can see your own as everyone elses is in your face as soon as you check profile, so I left forgetting to open a new tab,, checked the number, had to come backk to find this, then forgot the number and I'm not doing it again. It was 15 today I do remember and I think 1350 all time or it might have been less. I know I've had a couple of stalkers today so that might account for the views today but there again I've not had that many stalkers. Most of my regulars are away at the moment.
@zed_k4 (17634)
Hiya Thea.. I think I know what you mean there.. So far, I've not had any stalkers, and I do check my profile too at times, because I wanna know who responded to my discussions and all that; sometimes I do that. It's been awhile since I've started any discussion, I do notice that. Maybe I should in the near future. Thinking of a suitable topic to start though. Thanks for coming to my humble crib.
@thea09 (18329)
• Greece
@zed_k4 (17634)
lol..
I'm 3 days old on MyLot and I have 23 views all time! :)))) Still a lot to work on, but found some really good discussions and I've picked up some interesting friends with pretty good ideas for topics. So, I'll let you know what happens in a month or two, hoping for 300+ too. :)
@zed_k4 (17634)
First of all, welcome to mylot and hope you enjoy your stay here. Make friends and do discussions often, you'll definitely get to more. Good luck with it..
Hello Zed, well, before i had only a few profile views here at my profile. but now ever single day it's either bee like five to ten profile views. well, it doesn't matter as long as they're active in my discussions or comment on my responses, that would be fine for me. well, i guess to know how many people look at your profile in day
@zed_k4 (17634)
Hiya bro, thanks for your reply. You are right; nowadays I checked out my profile views and there will be more than 3 sometimes and not a time do I have 0 profile count. I think it's fun in a way, to see how many people check out our profile and stuff. Good talking, bro..
@suehan1 (4356)
it is actually how many people have checked out your profile in a day and overall.usually when they are requesting friendships etc,they will check out your homepage and check you out,thats all.cheers sue
@zed_k4 (17634)
Hello suehan. Oh I see, so the profile views are counted on a daily basis. That's a new info for me. Hugs..:)-