If you face any problem in life and can't find its solution,do you turn to self-

@comfort55 (1574)
Surely one faces problem in life at one or the other point of time. At home, work place, school,college it can be anywhere when any particular problem arises. At home it can be b a tiff with your spouse, an argument with boss in office or any other unforeseen problem which one has to face. My question is how do you find its solution?how you keep yourself cool till your problem is solved?do you have any person close to you with whom you can discuss the matter?Personally, if I face any problem, I try to find solution in self help books which which many times give me a great help. How many times do you turn to self help books to find solution to your problems?
i think when such situation comes i try to keep my cool. and then tell that to someone many times its my best friend. And if i took some decision which other things is wrong or i myself is not sure i do turn the pages of books trying to find answerr for my self and i think most of the times it works.
@comfort55 (1574)
Many times self help books do work kriskhedkar where we can ind answers to most o our problems.
@gabs8513 (48803)
I have and always will face the Problem there is no way about it as it will never go away and believe me I have had my share and still am now but they will get sorted no matter what
@biggerb (2030)
Many times whenever I have faced problems I've always found solutions to it by reading self help books or inspirational books like 'The chickensoup for the soul" series.You get alot courage and it sort of guides you to take things easy.When I read them I am able to keep negativity at bay.It helps to keep you thinking only positive thoughts.Ofcourse if there is a close friend we can get help.There are many problems we will not be able to discuss with others so I feel its these books which help me alot.