myLot Digest: Have you been featured in it yet? or wish to?

@ruthinian (2311)
Like most of you myLotters, I always receive e-mail regarding my myLot participations. And one of the e-mail I would receive is the myLot Digest. Well, you all know what it is... but for the sake of the new ones... myLot Digest is the list of the current hot discussion in myLot todate. At first I was not so curious about it. But one time, I read the title of my discussion in the list and my name in it too and saw how much responses I got... I became so excited. From then on, everytime I open my e-mail, I would scroll down to where I can see the myLot Digest and check if my discussion was listed there. I had to admit, I feel a bit disappointed when I don't see my discussion in the list. But it becomes a challenge for me to think of a good discussion so that I would be on the list again. What about you? Do you feel the same? Or you don't care at all? Please share.
@checapricorn (16066)
Hello ruth...you make me learn new things today.LOL...I never bother reading it at all, since I always want to respond to all of my friend's post. I will try to glance that email soon!
@ruthinian (2311)
really?I only discovered it recently myself and thought it was cool. It gives me an idea what my next topic would be.