Women How often do you shop for new underwear ?

@myrith (1830)
I buy at least a quarter dozen every month, so that keeps me stocked, and they're mostly cotton, how about you women, how often do you shop for new underwear (panties)?
@Elixiress (3897)
I get a new pair or two of knickers every month. I like shopping for underwear. I get a new bra every month or two. I love bras more than knickers =D Mine vary from lazy to cotton and from thongs to girl boxers.
@myrith (1830)
That's it we have to take care of ourselves, whether it be one article or more it always cheer me up.
@Elixiress (3897)
Yeah it cheers me up too. Even though no one really sees them.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Great question and wow--that's a lot of underwear you buy there, myrith! lol. Me? I never really thought about it in depth before, but yeah, I guess I just go out and buy them as I need them. A few pairs (3 or 4) every few months (3-6 months) Mostly I buy the silk ones. They just feel smoother or nicer next to my skin, but sometimes I do get the cloth as well.
@myrith (1830)
Well a girl can never have enough...right? sometimes they are on sale too so that builds up, I love shopping
I love to buy at least 6 new pairs each month.
@myrith (1830)
Good for you,happy shopping and thanks for your reply.
@nishdan01 (3055)
I buy a dozen once in a year and then I rarely think about buying unless they look old to me. All I shop for is only cotton ones and I do not want to spend too much on it or too little on it by buying cheap ones. I eye for only good brands as I purchase only once an year.
@myrith (1830)
Very good, those should last for a while, especially since you buy the good quality ones.
@nicholejade (2431)
I'm going about a dozen every month. Usually when I am shopping I tend to look at everything not just pants or shirts. I can't seem to get out of the store without buying a new pair of undergarments. I'm actually quite bad at that. I love all underwear. Lacy to satin to girl boxers to the boy shorts for girls of course to thongs. A girl can never have enough.
@myrith (1830)
I know the feeling, when you buy something new it always makes you feel so good about yourself, happy shopping!
I usually go shopping once a month, and buy anywhere from 3-5 pairs in one trip. I love having a collection of both plain & fancy ones, cheap & expensive. It's probably the funnest part of being a girl. lol.