Boston Legal Moving To Wednesday Nights

@kareng (7980)
Did you hear the announcement after last night's episode that Boston Legal will be moving to Wednesday nights? It will be at the same time as present but I'm not sure I like this new change. Boston Legal has always been on Tuesday nights that I can remember and that is what I'm automatically programed to remember! I hope ABC (and other networks) don't go and rearrange all the hit shows. Geez! What do you think of the new day? Like it, love it or hate it??
@mom4kids (658)
oh I missed that. That sucks! I have so many shows I watch on wednesday, I hope I can fit it in! Big Brother will be over soon though so I'm sure it will be just fine. It will just take some getting used to.
@kareng (7980)
Yep, it will! I don't watch Big Brother so that won't get in the way. I wonder where they will put Private Practice when it comes back in the fall? It was a Wednesday Night show.
@Fishmomma (11452)
The first season was on Sunday at 10:00pm and the ratings were higher than Tuesday ratings. On Tuesdays Law & Order: SVU has been winning the ratings. I think ABC trying Boston Legal on Wednesdays is a good idea.
@kareng (7980)
Sounds like a plan to me! I'm glad they aren't swapping a Sunday night show around..I'd be all messed up with schedules and shows for sure then.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Hey Kareng..From what i remember it was on Sundays at one time..now i maybe be confusing this with another show, but i do believe it was. I don't like when they move shows i like all over the place cause then i have multiple shows on at the same time
@kareng (7980)
I didn't watch it the very first season, so you may be correct. I've got to go back and watch the first season on DVD! I keep saying during reruns but I didn't get to it this go round!