Love At First Sight

@keneisha (129)
I believe in a certain love at first sight that may be possible. I elieve you can fall in love with a persons features at first sight.You can't actually fall in love with somebody the first time you see them unless you've been having a relationship with them over the phone or internet and you've fallen in love with them there. If you accidentally call the wrong number on a phone and somebody you don't know picks up and you end up talking for days and hours about whatever and you realinze you've fallen in love with them, maybe, when you finaly meet them and see them for the first time, your in love with them. What do all of you think about this mystical revelation at the palm of our hearts???
@stacyv81 (5906)
well, personally I think you can know you will be able to or are going to love someone at first sight, kind of like a feeling, or premonition. But with the definition of love, I think it isnt possible to just fall in love with someone. It is possible to fall in lust, or infatuation right off the bat, but love takes time.
@keneisha (129)
I agreee and i see what you mean, it takes time to gain trust and to actually love someone like that.