Final two! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

@starr4all (2865)
Now, I'm giving you enough space to get out if you don't want to know! So, what do you think of the final two? Adam and Ryan. Ryan won final HoH and took Adam to final two. Personally, I think Adam threw the final comp. I think he knew Ryan would take him and so he threw it. He was lucky. That's a very stupid move. I think that Adam will win. After it dawned on Sharon that Ryan was in on the booting of her, I think she won't vote for Ryan. I just have a sneaky suspicion that Ryan is playing for second place. Not bad for $50,000 plus the $10,000 he already won.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I just read on Morty's, I am playing catchup, that Ryan and Adam had a conversation about Adam throwing the final HOH competition to Ryan so he would have Sheila's blood on his hands instead of Adam so, you are probably right! And, you are also right that it was a stupid move as it was sort of risky. Ryan may, and probably should have thought that he would have a better chance against Sheila. And, that could have cost Adam the game entirely. I think that Adam has this in the bag. Ryan has been less than gracious about his feelings towards the jury and I think that he has shown little love towards them. But, like you said, Ryan won $10k already in addition to his stipend, getting $50k will only add to that so, he really won't be suffering a bit!
@cortjo73 (6500)
Thank you for the best response! I am so loving this season thus far!
@vivasuzi (4125)
I agree that Adam probably threw it. He didn't want to have to say Ryan over Sheila b/c of course he wants Sheila's vote. I think it was pretty obvious to all the viewers that Ryan would take Adam, however Adam couldn't have known that b/c as far as Adam knew Sheila/Ryan could have had a secret alliance. People take risk in the game and for him it might have been a winning risk. He probably did the math and realized that if he won final HOH he would either lose Sheila's vote or Ryan's vote. This way, he was set to have the vote of whoever left b/c both thought he was aligned with them.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Im thinking Adam will wim also I cant wait till Sunday I want to know now lol.
@ravinskye (8242)
Well I would have liked to see adam win hoh and take sheila with him. i don't really care for her but i don't like ryan either. I don't think that adam threw the competition. that would have been too risky and stupid at that point. sharon i'm sure was pissed that ryan was in on throwing her out, but i don't know if that means she won't vote for him. thats part of the game. look at how much everyone hated ED last season yet they all voted for him to win the money.