Counted Cross-stitch Picture I sent to my older sister

Cross stitch picture I made for my sister - I framed the picture and added the lettering and filigree.
I just started a discussion about a cross-stitch picture I sent to my twin sister and she liked it. I also sent made a cross-stitch picture to my older sister. My older sister like my twin sister has different tastes than I do. I sure home she likes the picture. I sent her a note in the box that she can throw the picture away if she does not like it. You do not know how I feel when I make something and I know my sisters do not like it. I am on pins and needles. You ask me why I do this I cannot tell you. I guess I do it because I love them so much.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well I hope she doesn't throw it away if she does not like it I would keep it as it is the thought that counts even if I keep it in my Drawer I would never throw it away so I really hope she does that Love and Hugs
Hee,hee how yours was mailed the same day. I am so glad you like yours.
@aseretdd (13736)
That is a very nice cross-stitch picture... i use to cross stitch in the past... but stopped since i became quite busy... and now my baby will surely not give me enough time to do some cross stitching again... I used to make the really large ones... and gave them away as gifts... so now i only have one hanging on the wall of my mother's house...
I am making one that is embalished. That is where you cross stitch over the colored picture. If you have never done one of these kind they are very pretty when they are done. I could not do much needle work when my children where young. Now that they are adults and have lives of their own I have time.