Do you read MYLOT DIGEST in Your own e-mail??

Day By Day I received E-mails from Mylot... I'm waiting to received more e-mails because they actually sent you a compilation of the most populated and most interesting discussions here in mylot.. I'm reading it everyday and respond quickly... Now I got again and I want to read the topic First....
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi there! honestly, naaah...it is time consuming. i would rather post and post in forums here than read emails and notices. posting means money. so i better use my time to doing it. lol good day to you leo! God bless you! :)
@MichaelJay (1100)
I haven't takn too much notice of the digst as I prefer to visit mylot and look through the discussions and see hich of my friends has made a psoting. I suppose it would help to look there but I get so much junk mail sometimes it gts deleted along with the spam!
@smacksman (6076)
Good they may be but I've turned them off. I get about 300 emails a day - I don't need any more thank you.