I am going in Tunis for my vacation!

Romania
I choose this year Tunis as my vacation destination! I will go on 13 may to hammamet.i hope it will be all right! I have never ever been to Tunis! Wish me luck and maybe some of you whose been there tell me some news and idea of how to spend time there without staying all the time on the beach! thanks!
@javaleira (372)
• Portugal
i think you should go to your hotel and ask for a paper were it showed all the activities they have in tunis. i wish you good luck and i hope you have a good stay in tunis. i was there once and i can tell: the beach his five stars! wish you good luck , javaleira
thanks a lot! Hope it will be a good vacation!
@digerati (287)
hello anirc, wow, thought this is a late reply. hope you have good memories to remember, then.... anyway, i do not know where Tunis is? is it beautiful? in the future, i will be travelling, digerati
beautiful indeed.I t is located in the north of Africa. hope you will travel sometimes, our world is fantastic.
I have just come back from Tunisia on a work trip and whilst there we went to Hammamet and to Tunis. Hammamet is great for the beach and there is a theme park called Carthage land that is ok for a half day out with a few rides and animals and there is also loads of shops and bars, restaurants around the main square near the entrance to it so this is a good place to go. In tunis itself there is a great medina where you can buy lots of stuff and haggle with the stall holders. The medina is really old and is great fun with lots of winding narrow passages and there is some stalls that sell antiques too if you like that kind of thing. Also the main road in Tunis is lined with bars and restaurants so easy to get something to eat. It is quite pretty with tress on either side and a huge clock tower at one end. Have a great trip anyways!! x
thanks a lot! I will try to keep in my mind your tips! thanks again!
@ellie26 (4128)
Bon voyage! Tunis must be a beautiful place. I hope you have wonderful and pleasant vacation. Don't forget to bring your sunblock when you plan for sunbathing.
thanks, i hope it would be a nice vacation!