Has found out that her friend and former co-worker has given birth!!! Yippeeee!!

My friend she left our workplace in February, she was due to start Maternity leave in March and baby due in April. I have kept in contact with her via texts and texted her today to find out if she had given birth yet!! I found out she gave birth this morning. Her labour started at 9.30am and was delivered at 9.55am. She weighed 5lb 9oz, she is called Jamie Leigh!! I cant wait for my cuddle now!!! Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray!!
@mummymo (23707)
How fantastic - I love ickle babies! Did she honestly have such a quick labour? I bet she has another quickly after that good an experience! xxx
Not exactly sure when her labour started, she told me she started pushing at 9.30 and baby was out 25 mins later!! She said it did hurt though!! Little babies are gorgeous!! Not sure when/if she is planning anymore, this one wasnt planned!!
@mummymo (23707)
I remember before I had my first - women kept telling me it was the worst pain in the world but the easiest forgotten and I didn't believe that , it seemed like a total contadiction! lol I came to find out that it was very true - that gorgeous little bundle makes you forget any pain! xxx
How exciting, pass on my congrats. I bet you can't wait to see her. I hope if I have babies the labour lasts for no longer than hers lol
I just hope my partner is there to witness all the pain I go through, but I suppose you will forget all about the pain when the baby is out!!
@kezabelle (2985)
thats a really quick labour! Congratulations to them Nothing better than a new baby is there! Enjoy those cuddles!
I was shocked at how quick the labour was!!