i want to know does anyone like wrestling here?

@paulw33 (297)
i would like to know if anyone here likes wrestleing and who is your favorite wrestler i know i like triple h and the undertake ehgo do you like and why?i love watching wrestleing in person i is even better ive been to alot of wrestleing in person and it is great if you havent been you need to go you will be so so happy you did nd you will want to go and go
@Marcola (2776)
I do and I have a lot of favorites. Some of them are The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kane, Undertaker, Rhino and RVD. I was at a show several years ago and I got to slap hands with RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Lance Storm, Rosey and The Hurricane, D-von Dudley, Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler. (I should've brought a sign that said: "Can I have a hug, Trish?" Instead of the one I did.) It's pretty cool to be that close to the. Tommy Dreamer spit water into the air and a drop landed on me. I felt so honored! LOL!
@Marcola (2776)
"that close to them."
@paulw33 (297)
ys they are cooler in person me and my girl and my kids went about 2 months ago and my daughters touched jeff hardy my one daughter cryed because she said thats the first time she got to ouch a star she is 14my other daughter 13 also got to touch him i thought it was great they could have touched triple h if they would have came down quiker but it is awsome in person thanks for the response have a good night
i like wrestling its entertaining and my favs are Sting, Edge, /triple H, and the Undertaker
@paulw33 (297)
those are some good wrestlers i like it in person the undertaker in person is awsome in personwhen they make everything dark and make the smoke come out it is awsome in person thanks for the response have a good night
yes i like wrestling sometimes and yes i agree that watching it live is much better and my favorite wrestle is the rock,stone cold and triple h
@paulw33 (297)
cool yes it is better in person and i like those wrestlers to love ya