Why put out an order of protection when he did nothing?

trying to get him locked up - Why do someone lie like this. When she really needs them they won't be there.
My ex and his wife had an argument a few days ago. I was there and so was the entire neighborhood. She has no respect for her kids or herself. She verbally abuses this man in broad day light and tries to cut herself to get attention. The police came and asked was there problem. I told them he ad his wife right there were arguing and he is leaving now. They asked was he ok.. Being he was drunk he was just stumbling to walk. I told them he was leaving and going to my house to get some sleep. She was here telling me she filed for divorce. She lied to me that night. She also went and lied to get an order of protection. he was served tonight and he left the house. is pager is right here and he is gone. Why is she constantly asking if he is mad at her? She should have not lied to waste tax payers time and money. I told him he should bring me to court with him May 7th..
GiftsandBags, you must be a very good friend to have around if you are still helping out an Ex. I admire that in people when they can put aside their differences and still maintain a friendship... He is a lucky man!
@winterose (39914)
I have no idea, she sounds pretty fu*ked up as far as I can see. If she put a protective order out she has no right calling him that is just now right.
She has been traveling on foot with these three girls. This woman won't listen to anyone with common sense. She was caught by him with a man in her bed.. Not while it was over mind you while it was happening. he came here and went to sleep on the sofa. She comes with her daughters to fuss him out. Then she says I am glad you walked in on me and my nigg*.. Now she is filing a so called divorce on him. I told her he has grounds not to pay her alimony..
giftsandbagscom It does seem like his wife is getting bent out of shape for no good reason if he did nothing to her, as an order of protection is a really legal thing. Of course he had been drinking but since I was not there and therefore have no right to jusdge him you makeit sound like that was not the problem. she should be careful about making false statements too.
The police would not have left had he done anything to her. He was pissy drunk and they would have locked him up for the night.. They told me to take him inside and let him sleep it off. There were so many neighbors outside that night.. Now she has this paper on him and she is still arguing with him. So he told her he was leaving before she gets him locked up for nothing. I know he won't allow me to go to court.. I would go in a heart beat she is so wrong to use the state like this.
@carmelanirel (20979)
You are a rare person, gifts to even be concerned about your ex like that..I don't know the circumstances, but I hope he realizes what he is missing.. His wife sounds like she is troubled and needs some help..When you say she is cutting, that is the first thing that should be dealt with because usually cutters are doing it not for attention, but because of the pain they are feeling inside..
He told me she was bull crapping about cutting herself. She did it once when he moved out. She is mental though. She was admitted 7 times to the same hospital I was three times. I admitted myself though.. Thanks so much
Oh, ok I thought she was actually cutting, but if she is saying she is cutting, then that is not as serious..
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
It sounds like she has a very serious mental disorder and needs to be under psychiatric care. A lot of people assume that when a person cuts themselves, it is merely for attention. But this is not always the case. I am sure she has had at least one psych. eval. in her life.
I think she is just totally screwed up in the head somewhere. Sadly enough a few little lies will get you almost anything when you are a women. If she did get a pfa and she contacts him in any way at all it will be dropped immediately. And you should go to court for him to tell the truth, that will help a lot im sure :)
@reene0225 (352)
Some women have this urge to make everyone else's life miserable as long as she is miserable. Then the guy is happy and has fun and she still tries to make his life hell. I have a friend going through about the same thing. Without all the public verbal abuse. That's sad really. I mean the guy does nothing wrong and she pulls that crap. The lady I know did the same thing went and got an order of protection and said she was filing for divorce. I hate when they wonder why the guy is mad.. Honey just think about it and take a look in the mirror while you're at it. It's YOU not him. You should go to court with him. It would help him out a lot. Good luck to you and him as well.