I did not make my 2 goals today

I am so pissed off right now. I tried my best and it was not good enough. I should not have gone outside today.. Now I have to try all over again in a few days. I can't do it again this week. When I came to mylot this morning the number by my name was...10511 Then I wanted to try to beat my goal from yesterday. Which I did do in deed just not at the 100 mark.. I am sitting here at midnight with this 10609.. How pissed can I be right now... You don't want to know.. Have you made it to your goal for today? Ok I should be happy that I passed the 75 post mark from yesterday.. I wonder what I will find in my blessing box tomorrow.. Thanks for the responses my good friends.. I am off to enjoy my night talk to you in the morning..
@subha12 (18453)
oh My God! so you post more tahn 100 a day? its really nice i guess. how can you manage that much in a day? i think you are very active here. now i see it has passed more than 100 also.
I made it over the 100 and I was very happy. I will not be here to make it again.. Thanks
@winterose (39918)
monthly goals are more practical than daily goals, you have to have a life, you went out good for you, you are still alive, and not hiding behind a computer all day long.
I was never thinking of this one. I have read some others with monthly goals. next month I will make a goal thank you winterose.
@lynettebyc (2416)
100, unbelievable!! I finally make 100 by a week's hard work. How can you make this, my eyes feel tired after a short period time and also i've got other things to do. What's more, i found some of the posting which i've seen don't fit me, and i can not think up words to respond. I usually post about 20 a day. That's enouth for me. And i don't sign in during the weekend. You're great, don't be mad at yourself.
Soon you will be able to do this too. First just remember to pass the post you have nothing to say to. Then go from one interest and stick to it for a set amount of time. For me I chose "mylot" being this is my favorite interest. I post here for an hour a day. That is going from page one to ten.. I pass what I don't like and respond to what I do.. I take a break and go to my next planned move. Soon your going to make a pattern for yourself. Just do your own thing and don't follow others.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I made my daily goal of 50 and went over. I am close to 100 for the day. That makes me happy.
That is awesome for you as well. Good luck now I am going to try for a few more..
good grief Woman give your fingers a rest and go to bed already :)))) LMAO you and Mooch kill me :))) Good night hon, talk to you tomorrow.
LMAO Mooch ya goof , go to bed :)) get that foot up and give your poor wrist a break :))) night hon to you too!
Angel I could not help but laugh.. now I think I have some boost of energy to do a few more posts. Thanks for the laugh.
you two are incorrigible!
@saundyl (9690)
hundred posts in a day..thats alot of posting! Congrats on making as almost the goal! I usually am hard pressed to make my goal of 30 posts. I find dialup can be fustratingly slow at times when i'm trying to make my "goal"
Hi giftsand bagscom I made my guota just barely but did not get paid as much for it as a six as I would have as a ten and that really hurts why was I minused from ten down to a six I do the same quality work as I did as a ten and the slide came in just twodays.that seems fishy to me. I was working under the strangest handicap last night I got a muscle spasm in thecenter of my back and it hurt so much and yet I did keep typing. wow you now have 10612. If I can get up to five thousand wil that make it harder for anyone to minus me any further? anyway I am much impressed with your points and your hard work too
You sure are determined, giftsandbags! I can see how you got to over 10,000 posts! I just made it to 100 today. My next goal is 200. I guess I better follow your lead and give myself a deadline. Do you also give yourself referral goals, since that's where the REAL money is?
@lishiwei (1553)
I think you shouldn't be so angry!If you do that you must be very tired everyday.I always don't care of how many I did during one day.I only do it when I want.I think we should do it with a happy mind.So I think you shouldn't complained of it.
OH MY GOODNESSS.....You are doing so so very good!!!! I know how it feels when you dont reacyour goal in your eyes, an from what others can see you are doing a great job. I just really started posting on here Yesterday and i want to get better and better each and everyday. To have 10612 you are doing very well. I hope that the next goal that you set for yourself gets beat and you beat it to the max.....Good Luck!!!
@hcpoirot (1562)
Wow, you akready made 101 post and I am still way way left behind. So far I just post about 15 and still had 20 hours to go. And its really challenging cause I had to type at least 3-4 lines to earn the money. So now you had make your goal by reaching 100 post right? Congrats.
@chiyosan (30206)
i should say 75 posts is still not bad, hehe i was pissed off too for the past few days cause i havent been around mylot lately and have not reached at least 50 cents in a day :( oh well i might not be able to meet my target of 30 dollars this month of april. :( that is really soooo sad for me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
@luvstochat (6914)
I have not made my goal for today quit yet I want to get to 2750 posts by the end of the day. I can't remember how many I have now I know it is over 2725 though I have to go get my son from school in less than an hour though and don't know how much time I will have tonight so better get to posting.
@issacc20 (41)
• Poland
My goal for today is writing 50 posts.. I hope I'll make it
@Liasonfan (1702)
I have not made my goals lately either. I think the weather has been just to dang nice. I have spent alot of time outdoors enjoying it. Love ya giftsandbags, but some days I think you are just too hard on yourself. It is great to have goals but I do know that I am not going to make them every day. Other days I have been known to surpass them. Relaxing and taking time time to enjoy life is extremely important to me, or mental burnout can definately get in the way! Post as the mood takes me...I am not a whole heck of a lot of help, and for that I am sorry!
@carmelanirel (20979)
I am sorry gifts..Maybe you are setting your goals too high, try lowering them and then when you make a higher goal than you set, you will feel good instead of mad..
@xlinzixx (511)
awwwww bless ya for not getting your goal today i would be pissed off too. i always reach my daily goal as i only have a small one of 10-15 posts a day so it doesnt take that much lol.
@rhane7315 (5673)
everytime i go to bed i make sure that i finish my goals here in mylot but if i can't finish it before i go to bed, i just continue it in the morning
@suehan1 (4355)
i would not be so hard on yourself gifts,i sometimes make goals,but i always get sidetracked and blow it,so i just settle for doing what i can and i usually post about 20 a day,but i usually work during the day,so i would never have the time for 100.keep up the good work.cheers sue
@arjun999 (1004)
Its all right. I too got pissed off yesterday cos i dozed off to sleep while working on mylot. I hardly completed 15 posts. So your 75 posts look like a lot.