How would u feel when your care and concern...

nagging - Who's not feeling right?? The one being nagged at or the one nagging??
@kun2349 (23475)
Singapore
How would u feel when your care and concern to a person has become a nagging to them?? WIll u feel that that it's their stubborness to things and thus u have to keep telling them the same things to the extend that it has become a nag?? Will u feel hurt or feel bad when your good intentions is being misinterpreted as something even more stressful to them??
@zed_k4 (17627)
Bro, I have this mindset like if my opinions and advices are no longer needed, I wouldn't blur a word at all. I have this very good friend before whereby my advices have fallen on deaf ears. Since then, whenever there's a bad moment, she came to me for an advice yet again, because she was just not used to me not having to sound* her off in a nice way. I think she kinda missed the nags, LOL. But it's not a nag, it's more like an advice sort of thing..
@kun2349 (23475)
haha =D Nobody likes to be nagged at, when the time comes for it.. BUt when all the naggings seem to disappear, that will be the time they start to miss it too!! lol =D Contradicting huh?? hehe ^_^ U have got a nice mindset though.. To save yourself from feeling troubled over them, refusing to listen to u.. For u have already done your best, and the consequences is for them to bear, not your fault anymore.. hehe
@zed_k4 (17627)
Very well said, bro... that's right...very clear cut.. if advice is not needed, better not to give any. But I do miss my nags very much, lol...
@kun2349 (23475)
lol =D Find someone to nag then!!
@poohgal (6848)
I would initially feel hurt. But after a while, I will try to change the way I show TLC. There are more than one ways to show TLC and most of the time, action speaks louder than words. So, I rather do more.
@kun2349 (23475)
U are right ^_^ ACtions speaks louder than words.. hehe =D BUt there are just some stubborn ones who will just wanna insist in their ways and there's nothing we can do..
@poohgal (6848)
For those stubborn ones, all we can do is to ignore lor.. Let them be. One day they might understand our good intentions.
@sophialin (2678)
yes,i'll be sad and frustrated if my good intention is misinterpreted as something even more stressful to them. while firstly,i'll think it over and see what she/he really needs currently.maybe that person rather likes peace of mind not nagging even those advice is well-meaning. then i'll keep him alone to think through himself.
@kun2349 (23475)
Yup.. When a person has started to think u are nagging, it's best to leave them alone to think for themselves.. ANd if we do really treasure that person, all the more we should let them have a peace of mind.. MAtbe that's the best way to help..
@sophialin (2678)
glad to receive the best response,have a nice day,my friend.
@squaretile (3833)
I guess I would feel sad, but the current situation is, I'm the one being nagged to, and I really don't like it! I think I am the one making the other person feel hurt or feel bad. I'm not misinterpreting the good intentions I just can't stand the nagging anymore, especially when it's not based on facts!
@kun2349 (23475)
Well, naggings are actually meant to be good for us!! BUt too bad, those endless naggings, has put us off rather than being put to good use.. haha =D Especially when it's something, they say will be good for us.. But they are not us, and thus the conflict.. As for your case, it has definitely got to do with your 'after-birth' quarantine period.. hehe
@ybong007 (6659)
Sometimes we have to take it easy on other people and give them the space they want. There are times that you just feel hurt that other people feel choked with what we thought are our way of caring for them. I think this is a common feeling for wives towards their husbands or the other way around or by parents to their kids. But we only realized it later when they complaint about it. It happens to my wife too towards our children but sometimes you have to realize that there's a great world out there and sometimes you have to let go, no matter how hard it be since sooner or later they'll be creating a world of their own. Cheers!
@kun2349 (23475)
YEah, but what we cant stand, is the moment of being nagged at.. haha =D During that nagging time, all we hope is that it will stop soon.. BUt after when we got back our peacefulness, only then we realise it's for our own good.. haha =D
@secretbear (19466)
of course i would stop. i don't like being nagged and so i wouldn't want to nag anybody. but i'll surely feel hurt because my concern has been denied. its just like telling " i don't need your concern". and i'm not the person who forces my concern to someone who don't want it. i would leave the person alone. until the person would ask for it.
@kun2349 (23475)
Yup.. But to some, they will turn rouund to say u dun care about them, when they are the ones to ask u to stop nagging.. LOL ^_^ SO if possible, only ask and show your care anc concern to them once, after which, let them decide wat they wanna do, so that they cant say that we dun care about them.. LOL
@kezabelle (2985)
If someone continues to refuse to do something that is asked of them well it is bound to feel like nagging. Aslong as what is being asked isnt silly or impossible but something they need or are capable to do then yes it is their own stubborness which cause it to seem like nagging from the other person.
@kun2349 (23475)
yup, u'r right ^_^ Thanks for responding =D
@ckyera (17261)
well i will feel frustrated! hehehe and disappointed! for i will think that i am not being good to them but also i will also feel a little bad for they didn't appreciate my concern for them... maybe i will shut my mouth up at that moment...and think about it if i am doing wrong...or maybe i can also understand them...that maybe i am just being too much and so they just get fed up and just need some space to think...hehehe this happens to me i think...coz i am always saying my husband this and that and reminding him...but i think he feels that i am being redundant and so he told me that i don't need to say it over and over again coz he already knew it! hahaha
@kun2349 (23475)
Concern and care will always be there and that we will feel it.. BUt what most ple wont like is being nagged at.. haha =D It's not a nice feeling, no matter how much good we meant it for them or vice versa.. There need to be a control in the first place.. hehe If not, i will just change my mind about doing that thing, when my mood is totally spoiled.. haha =D THough we meant good, but we need to know their limitations too.. hehe ^_^ IT's something we need to learn about
@ckyera (17261)
well sometimes, its difficult to know where we should stand! coz sometimes what we think is good is bad for others... nagging? of course nobody wants it...but sometimes even if its not a nag for us, to some people it will appear as nagging especially when we are saying this again and again...i don't know how it can be a nag when i am using a calm voice and a nice words...why they feel the nag and not the care...
@kun2349 (23475)
I guess it's the same thing that's being told over and over again, which makes them feel like nagging.. Meaning of nagging, is repeating the same thing again, till it's finally done.. haha =D Thus u see, what nagging is all about.. Different ple do have different tolerance to things.. SOme might see once or twice of repeated remindance as nagging, but some might not.. hehe ^_^ NO matter what, as long as we get our message thru, iot's up to them if they wanna do it, and that's it.. Anything happens in the future, is up to them to handle, for we already told them what should be done.. haha
oh..well another serious discussion again..lol.. well,if they felt that way despite all my advices and they still neglect me or do not seem to care i would left them with my last very heart dramatic advices to the point of getting their conscience awake.. then, if it is still not effective.. i would left them decide which is best for them.. as I do not like to add a lot of worries to over power me and let the problem think about them... as i think they would realize later what the things they neglect which includes me.. it is only normal to feel hurt/bad, but if the person keep on reason out or make a stand to solve it on his way.. who i am to demand? well, they are free to decide, as some point in their life they already know which right or wrong.. i am just to guide or a like a guardian angel to remind them and if they going to misinterpret me.. the important is i already do my share... I leave it to their own decision to impose what they think and feel right.. anyway... it is their life
@kun2349 (23475)
haha =D It seems like everybody do stop their nagging after some time huh?? lol =D Actually no one likes to nag for long, and be nagged at for long.. as it's tiring and annoying to be repeating the same things over and over again.. lol =D What's important is that, we have done our part, and the decision is theirs to make.. If there's any regret, it shall be a lesson for them to learn.. hehe
@kun2349 (23475)
Just hope that they learn, and also be more appreciative of the concerns around them.. hehe ^_^ Thanks ^_^
yup..and for examples I myself like to be reprimand although i already know what is right or wrong i still like to pretend that i need some advices..