Husband Or House Boy?

Husband Or House Boy? - Husband and wife relationship
@okwusman1 (2249)
Abuja, Nigeria
Before you know how to handle your husband you must first understand the kind of husband he is. Let me show you the kinds of husbands we have, then you will be able to know how best to handle your own husband. 1. Autocratic husbands 2. Corrosive husbands 3. Solo husbands 4. Semi-husbands 5. Supermarket husbands 6. Executive husbands 7. Traditional husbands 8. Baby husbands. You as a husband, which category do you belong to? As a wife/lady/girl which category does your husband or husband to be belongs to? I will explain any category you do not understand, just let me know. What you like or hate in your husband?
@se7enthbird (8328)
it would be easy to choose if i know the meaning of the other words that i dont understand. well iknow what a supermarket husband is or i hope the meaning on my mind is same as yours. whats a solo husband and semi-husband? i woul love to hear what does mean.
ohh i dont belong on those category, thank God. i share chores with my wife, share time on watching or taking care of our two year old son as long as i am not going to work. i also bring out our son at the play ground and give my wife her time. i am trying to be the best father and husband because my wife and son are to precious to me.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
you must be a good husband. keep it up. i am trying to be like you.
@musicman6 (2368)
Oh, but you left out "perfect husband"! That's me!
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
you must be one atleast to have known that but remember that it is your wife who can tell if you are a perfect husband or not.