How long would you wait?

How long would you wait or would you not try at all? Today that had a promotion by our Philadelphia 76ers basket ball team, they were giving away GAS for .76 cent. I heard it on the morning news so after I dropped of my children I went to wait in line for the gas. I got down there by 9:00 o'clock and they were not giving out the gas until 12:00 pm so I waited the three hours and got my gas tank full for $13.49! It was a great day. I filled my tank up the weather was great and today was a great day. And gas is $3.59 here in Philly.
@34momma (13918)
now i am a New Yorker, which means i don't drive! LOL but if i did, i would so have waited on that line to get my tank filled up. that is such a great idea. and i know you drove away with a big ol smile on your face girl! Enjoy the ride
Smiling and grinning like I just won the lottery it started my day off right. Nothing like cheap gas to make you love driving again.
@foxyfire33 (10017)
Ehh... I'm not so sure I would have waited for 3 hours but maybe. It would depend on what I had going on that day and what kids I had with me. I wish I was closer, I would love to fill up for that cheap!
Most of the time I spent talking to other people waiting and reading a book I keep in my car, my kids were in school and I had did what I had to do after I got the gas. And it was well worth it for me, especially since I usually spend almost $70.00 dollars to fill my tank.
@carolscash (9502)
With gas at $3.75 per gallon here,I would wait in line all day if I had to in order to fill up for that price. I wish some station would do a promotion for gas here. I was amazed today but I seen a line at a station that was only 1 cent lower than the other stations in town. People are really starting to pay attention and make changes in the way they buy gas.
@irishmist (3843)
That sounds like a good deal, even though you had to wait so long. If it was my day off I would sit and wait also to fill my gas tank. Here gas is $3.69 ande up for a gallon of gas. I don't know how moch longer I can afford these prices.