How often do take a trip to the library?

I think for me its at least once a month. I like some nonfiction things,things that will help me or benefit me. I also like renting babyeinstein for sophia.Today I got a book that is 10 minute clutter control room by room. It sure is nice because I have a baby haha So how often do you go and what to do you like to look at?
@stephcjh (32385)
I never go to the library. We have a small one up the road from me but I am not much of a reader. My husband and my daughter do not like to go to the library either. I know that I sure wish I had more time to read but I don't. I have a hard time remembering what i have read also. I have to read in silence and that is hardly ever possible either.
I go to the libray like three times a month. I get a lot of booksto read and some DVD's to watch. I also get some books for my little brother and sister to read.
Suprisingly i went to the library every day without a single missed day except thursdays when they were closed with my babies as infants and the library has watched my kids grow into little toddlers. Now I do not go everyday but twice a week so I dont wear it out for my kids so now I spread it out from local library, book store, park and other district libraries.
Well i vsit the library everyday!!! I am a library assistant! And being that i work in a library i am use to a lot of things. I read material thats new and interesting. I believe the more that you visit the more that you learn and become aware of things.