A sweet tooth for chocolate chip cookies.

@sun2day (1063)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
It seems like in the last few weeks I am addicted to chocolate cookies, am eating them right now. They really taste good with milk, but I can eat them alone. I dont want to add on any more because I know they are fattening. Have you ever felt like you could not get enough of some special kind of cookies?
@winterose (39922)
Yes for me my weakness is shortbread cookies, I can't just eat a few. I could sit down and eat the whole batch at once. It is awful, I can't control myself so I very rarely make or buy them.
@sun2day (1063)
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Do you know I have never eaten short bread cookies. You are doing pretty good just by not having them around. I am going to to do something about those chocolate chip cookies. I will not keep any more in the house foer a while. Thanh you for your response.
@luvstochat (6914)
I like chocolate chip cookies but my downfall is soft peanut butter cookies I love those! Of course something that taste so good has to be bad for youre health! I also love the girl scouts thin mint cookies I can eat a whole box of those in one sitting.
@sun2day (1063)
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Those soft peanut butter cookies are making me drool right now. I can eat those like mad, because they just melt in your mouth. Who doesn't love cookies? We have to watch our health. Thanks for responding. Blessings!
@jillhill (37384)
Unfortunately I love sweets! I love cookies...cake and pie. As far as cookies are concerned I make these chocolate ones with nuts and chocolate frosting on the top. But I don't make them very often as they are such a temptation! Enjoy your cookies!
@sun2day (1063)
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Boy you are a smart cookie! lol. For real, certain foods are tempting. And you make them yourself, good to know that you can control yourself. Maybe it is a godd thing you dont make them often, temptation isn't easy.
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Yup, I've been on that band wagon! It was when I made a batch of Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies for the first time. It only uses three ingredients, so I was really a bit skeptical when making it and it also had about 2 reviews...but they stated that it was good! These became my instant new favourite cookie that I could make at home. SO soft and melt in your mouth...omg I want some now! I tend to like Pepperidge's farm White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Can't get enough of that stuff and also Chips Ahoy Vanilla Sandwiched Chocolate Chip Cookies! My favourite store bought cookies ever!
@Marcola (2776)
Yes-oreos are just too good and soooooo fattening. I also like date filed cookies, white chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies. I like pretty much any cookie.