Other than the rude man people were very nice.

I had a mix of the good and bad today. I was there today with my daughter. I took the glass display case and placed the shelves on it. I set my bags there with wallets and coin purses. I had some clothing from my landlord still there. So I set the place like I wanted it. People who work there were telling me how much better it looked. I felt so good about myself then. My daughter still keeps asking how we are going to pay the rent. I said put your faith in god and we will work it out.. I made my first sale today. That made me feel so nice.. I asked the girl if she wanted a bag for her purse. Then I saw her smile I knew she wanted to carry it. I said oh no don't worry about the bag. Walk with it like this so all your friends can see it. They laughed and said thank you.. I have never had a booth for my bags.. please forgive my posting about it.
@Sonadora (356)
Congratulations! I know you must be so excited! Just keep up with that momentum and keep working with it. There is nothing better than someone else liking you work. And keep posting away about it. My mom has a booth at a flea market and has started making a little money with it. Even better, she has fun with it at the same time. So like you told your daughter just have faith and it will all work out.
Oh that is so nice of your mother. I can't wait to get my booth fixed nice. I have some nice advice on getting shelves and stuff. Thanks so much
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
You have a booth now??? That is totally cool. I am very happy for you. Now your products are sure to be a hit. That is so cool.
I have a booth at the flea market. I am now having mess fall all around me. I am hoping I can give this a try. I would hate to have to pack up this Friday..mess always happens to send me backwards. Thanks rozie37,
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
This is why we pray and trust in God. If you give up, then the devil will win.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
You go girl, have fun and i hope you make millions from your talents and hard work.. If you don't try it, then you will surely fail.. You are trying and you will win..
I am hoping all goes well with the booth. The finances hit a snag this month. I can't see me moving out and having this booth. I will try it for the time I can. I have to shift some things around. Thanks very much
I really bet you feel great about the booth you are running. It sounds like, from all of your posts, that you have a gift of a real creative way with things. I hope this turns out to be another step in the right direction for you.
GardenGerty I am hoping to get it fix to shop pictures here. I am so proud to have something of my own. I would love a bigger one. I can manage with the tiny one for now.. LOL Thanks
@carmelanirel (20979)
That is great and you don't have to apologize for posting about your first booth and sale, I think it is fantastic..You did better than I did at my first sale..I didn't have a booth, but my friend did and she encouraged me to put my things there and I sold Nothing.. I would like to try again, but there is a lot of work in putting booth together.. And I want to commend you for what you said to your daughter and I pray G♥d does supply your every need..
Oh this mean the world to me. Thanks very much..
@zweeb82 (5713)
May His blessing be upon you that your finance will increase & multiply All the best!~
@winterose (39918)
very good hon, I am glad that you are happy. I hope you get many more sales too.
Its cool, you should celebrate your small victories anyway!!! Its cool that you got a booth. I was offline all day Friday and most of Saturday, so I didn't get to see where your booth was if you posted it earlier, where was it? A convention? A yard sale? Either way, its good that you are getting exposure to your product. The best marketing is word of mouth. All you have to do is impress a couple of customers, and they will send their friends to you!
@linda345 (2661)
I would be excited too. I am glad you are happy too have a booth for your bags and I hope everything works out for you. I hope you experience more nice people than rude.