impacted tooth

@only1shi (405)
i started having excrutiating pain in my mouth last sunday that slowly escalated during the day. by the time i woke up monday, my face was swollen like i had been stung by a bee and i couldn't hardly swallow. i went in to the dentist's office and he said that i have all of my wisdom teeth are impacted and that i need to have them surgically removed ASAP. he referred me to an oral surgeon who said that they wouldn't be able to see me for another two weeks. frustrated, i found one that would see me much sooner than that. i am now scheduled to have surgery on thursday. i not afraid of the surgery to say the least. however, i am concerned about the down time afterward. i have an 8 month old baby that i have to take care of during the day. my husband will be there with my during the surgery, but he has to go in to work a few hours later. leaving me groggy, in pain and alone with a baby. i'm not sure how i feel about this, but i don't see how we have an option. we don't have any family in the area that would be home to help me and all of my friends will be at work. any suggestions on how to cope better after surgery?
@spoiled311 (5502)
oh that is too bad...but like have a tooth extracted, i believe you have to rest and not do strenous things like carrying a baby and lifting heavy loads because you might bleed. i think you will be given medication, especially antibiotic or oral antiseptic to prevent infection. you will have to avoid certain foods. just follow your dentist's advice on how to take care. but you will have to avoid extra effort. try to rest as much as possible so that you can recover immediately. the sooner you recover, the sooner you can take care of your baby. God bless you and hope that your operation will be successful and that you will recover fast! :)
@only1shi (405)
thank you!
you can try www.intimetv.com.They have dentistry update