Which is your travel destination this year..........

@skyblue (1300)
Last year i went simla with my friends.This is a so nice place and We stayed there for 8 days.In this year we want to visit goa.Do you have any idea about the place goa.And what is your ravel destination this year............
@jhl930 (3605)
i really like to go to places that are fun and in the united states the place that i am most likely going ot go would have to be tennessee becaus ethat is a fun place to be to me because they always have something going on no matter what time of year it is and its like people don't really go to bed there so there is always someone there to talk to and all of the people i have met are really nice...
@skyblue (1300)
I think you love this place very much...... This is a really nice place... Thanks for posting your comment....
I think,I would be going to the Himalayas;
@skyblue (1300)
One month ago i went to simla with my friends.....
How is Shimla now ? Do you think the passes and road are going to be opened soon? And when ?
@cherriemae (3374)
hoping for a trip this coming June..i will be having a meeting with my chat mate from London and i'm so very excited because we have some plans on where to go..and at the same time very excited and nervous because it's my first time to meet a guy from other country..i'm from Philippines..and i'm wishing to go to Palawan this year, one of the most beautiful destination here in our country..hopefully..
@skyblue (1300)
Is this you mtlot friend......
I have been in Sedona Arizona for the last five months, and on Monday May 6th (a week from this Monday) I will return home to Ontario Canada. For my next trip I'm planning to go to Montreal Quebec Canada, for the weekend to visit my Aunt and Uncle, and to record my husband's and my marriage in the family Bible, which is at their house.
@skyblue (1300)
This is really a big news.......... Do you ever been came to aisa for travelling...