getting out to see something good!!

My brother has been in and I have been on and off but not very long. Well he talked me into going to see the forbidden kingdom, which by the way is a must see movie. But my question to you is have you been out to see a movie as of late and if so was it good? Would you recommend it to your friends and family?
@mummymo (23709)
I haven't gone to the cinema in a long, long time - you are looking at the best part of £40 for a family of 4 going to the cinema these days - more if you buy snacks and drinks, that is about $80 and just not worth it - it I were fit and going to spend that amount I would rather go to the thestre and see a live show! xxx
I truly don't blame you there. I would never spend that much money out for a night a the theater. LOL!!!!
@mummymo (23709)
And they wonder why people illegally download films? Thanks for the br honey! xxx
yep they are stupid to think we wouldn't at those prices .. LOL!!YW..
@gabs8513 (48803)
No Bella I haven't I do prefer to sit at Home and watch Films in my own Comfort I hate Cinemas lol I hope you enjoyed the Movie anyway Hugs to you
I loved the movie even though I could stretch out and feel comfy. LOL!! I'm going to have to download more movies now. LOL!!!OOps I mean buy them...
@gemini_rose (16194)
To tell you the truth, I cannot remember the last time that I went to the cinema. A number of reasons include, being able to get them on dvd before they come out in the cinema, not being able to cope with having to be quiet and still for so long, the fact that it is so expensive and I also have 4 kids, 3 of whom are not yet ready to sit still that long to watch a film!!
Can't blame you there. I barely take the kids to the movies. I usually see movies when I go to visit my bro because he wants to go and he pays for it. LOL!!!
@lilybug (21182)
The last movie I saw in the theater was Superhero Movie. It was pretty funny and dumb at the same time. I went with my 8 year old son and he had a blast. There were a few jokes that were over his head, but he did not really seem to notice. I am going out to a movie with my sister in law tomorrow, but I do not know what we are going to see yet.
Did you like the movie that you got to see with your sister? What movie did you got to see?