Food made for them.

I recently made a discussion about dog treats and got a very interesting answer that one person made their own doggie bone treats!!! Now I must know are there more of you out there and if so may I have the recipes to try for my puppers who is beyond spoiled already... LOL!! Thank you guys ahead of time.
@blackbriar (9126)
lol I have 5 recipes I use and if you think I'm going to type them all up here, your nuts. Wish I had a scanner cause then I could of scanned them and posted it as a pic or copy/pasted here. Try doing a search online for 'homemade dog treats'. I bet a ton of links come up for you to try.
ok ok...You twisted my arm. I'll share the easiest recipe out of the 5 to make. Rover's Rewards 3/4 c hot water or meat juices 1/3 c margarine 1/2 c powdered milk 1/2 tsp salt (optional) 1 egg, beaten 3 c whole wheat flour In large bowl pour hot water over margarine. Stir in powdered milk,salt,and egg. Add flour, 1/2 c at a time, mixing well after each addition. Knead 3-4 min., adding more flour if necessary to make a very stiff dough. Pat or roll to 1/2-inch thickness and cut out..opps, you don't have a dog bone-shaped cookie cutter, do you?...anyways, you could also roll small 1" balls and then flatten slightly as well or use other types of cookie cutters. Place on a greased (non-stick pans don't need to be greased) baking sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 50 min. Allow to cool and dry out until hard. (I just dump them in a cardboard box left open a few days to dry out.) Makes approximately 1 1/4 lbs.
Thank you I'll have to try it out. I appreciate it.
@skinnychick (6937)
My beloved recipe site has those on there. Allrecipies.com!
Definitely will go and check your beloved site out my dear thanks . How is your weekend going?
@lilybug (21182)
I posted 2 recipes in your other discussion already. The cheesy garlic ones where the first ones I tried and they were a big hit with the dogs. My baby even tried one of them when the first cooled down. LOL
Thank you for the recipes I saw them and will be sure to try them this week ^_^!!!