Please share genuine money making site !!!

cash - money honey
@figjam00 (1450)
I know finding a good money making site is trial and error kind of stuff. But the useres who have experimented with these sites may found something useful one. So please name top money making site you have been to !!!
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
I can tell you are on the best money making site currently , i would ask you to concentrate here and find more referal yea .
@tigertang (1750)
Yes, this site is definately a good place to make a bit of cash from. However, I would let you know that you have to enjoy adding to discussions and meeting new people on line. When you come here for the disucssions you'll find that the money goes up quicker than you expected, otherwise you might get rather frustrated thinking you've found an alternative to your day job.
@figjam00 (1450)
This is great for making money but I want to look at other options. I won't ever leave mylot.
Yep I would concentrate on myLot they seem more legitimate than other sites. Also it's not as boring to post in discussions. :)