Who has more power men or women?

@as2006 (5041)
Israel
In my opinion women is more powerful then men in many way of life. She is the one that hold baby until he/she born,she is the one that feel the children more then father, she can be awake all night and all day after.Women suffer pain more then men. Men's are very strong in the battle/war but very weak in some hospital condition. What is your opinion?
@checapricorn (16066)
For me, both has equal power but different level! Tnere are things that women experienced and they survived which men didn't experience and vice-versa!
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
tHANK'S FOR RESPONDING.
you're welcome and have a great time!
@lunmun (127)
I agree with you ,man is more power in working place and battle than women ,but weak in some hospital condition. about doing housework women is more power than men .in a word ,men is strong outside but women is power inside.do you agree with my opinion ?
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Yes I do,thank's.
@bagumbayan (2707)
Physically men are powerful but emotionally women are more powerful. As youve said women holds the key to the life of the husband and child.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Agree thank's for comment.
@jer31558 (3683)
Like you, I think that its according to the situations. Men are stronger in some areas, and women are stronger in others.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Yes,thank's.
In my opinion men are physically and mentally more strong than women in almost every respect except that they are very weak below the belt and this weakness can be easily by a women.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Thank's for comment.
It is my opinion that men are only empowered when either their women let them be, or when they use brute force.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Thank's for responding.
Women, of course! But what is the use? What is the use if an eagle believes it is a hen? What is the use if a tiger thinks it is a cat? Women have given their power to men and they are secure in the thought that they are weak and need a man to take care of them. So, what is the use of having so much of feminine power within them? Just today, I met a woman and we were discussing a common land problem about fifty of us face. She sighed and said, "What can we women do? The men have to do something about it!" So, you see, it is no use!! Cheers and happy mylotting!!
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Thank's for your comment.
women are water,looks fragile,but strong inside! Men are steel,the surface strong,but vulnerable inside!
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Thank you.
Men and women are both created equal. The weaknesses of a man could be the strongest points of a woman. I personally believe that women are stronger in handling emotions and men are, of course, stronger physically. Just my thought, though.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Thank's for your comment.