Are you being served?

@gantwick (849)
I have a guilty pleasure. I love to watch "Are You Being Served?". Especially the ones with Mr. Lucas. I don't know why. Heck, the "newest" episodes were made around 25 years ago. But I find the humor to be hilarious, if not PC by today's standards. Have you watched "Are You Being Served?" What do you think about it? If you haven't seen it, do you have any guilty pleasures like it?
@Aingealicia (1906)
Yet another thing we have in common. I love "Are you Being Served" Great show. hehe. I love Mr Bean too. Ainge
@gantwick (849)
Hmmm.... Are you sure you're not some long lost sister of mine? I have some Mr. Bean tapes that I love to watch from time to time.
@raydene (9874)
Hi Hon I haven't seen this before so I just watched a clip It reminds me of the old Benny Hill humor...That offbeat humor. oxoxooxoxxoxoo
@gantwick (849)
Definitely offbeat. They don't go quite as far a Benny Hill, though. I hope everything is getting better for you, BTW.
@gemini_rose (16194)
I used to watch it all the time, and sometimes I watch it on sky if there is nothing else on. Sometimes it is really funny.
@gantwick (849)
It's on Sunday nights here as part of the Public Broadcasting programming