People that do surveys watch out!

@Lakota12 (42684)
There is a scam out there where a letter comes with a big big check in it and they want you to deposit it then send so much to one of the agents on the paper you also fill out a employform with job expience and personal referances. It all looks very very good even when depositing the check you would think ya have to wait a week or 2 before you can get any money but it tells you right off you can get so much out that day. It also says that they got your name from a survey you took and that you are interested in doing secret shopping. DO NOT TAKE THE CHECK TO THE BANK DO NOT DEPOSIT IT AND SEND SOME ONE THE MONEY ! For when the check bounces you end up losing what eer amount you drew out and it also bounces you checks you have out Puts you in a darn hard fix when ya live from pay check to pay check and think you have a job that you can work from home. It just stinks So beware dont take that check to the bank this severt shoping group are frauds! Letter Head says ....Corprate Research
Thank I will be on the look out
@Lakota12 (42684)
good hugs
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Thanks for the warning. I don't think that I would have fell for it, but I am sure that there are people that do. It is nice to be looking for the scams though.
@Lakota12 (42684)
your welcome I even say on american opinon surveys giving out the warning on about the same thing out of Canada
@mummymo (23709)
How awful! I think I would be suspicious if they asked me to send money on but the fact that they sent you a cheque would lull a lot of people into a false sense of security! Thanks for the warning my dear friend - it is great to get the word out on these scammers! xxx
@Lakota12 (42684)
yes and even the bank thought it was good . your welcome
@flowerchilde (12520)
Thanks! It's a good thing to know this! And it's so good to spread the word about it.. Just seems like ya always gotta be on your toes!
@Lakota12 (42684)
thanks and yes you do and the bank should be more alert to these things too.
@Feona1962 (7527)
It is really sad that people have to do this type of stuff...put out these scams...
@Lakota12 (42684)
yes it is hope no one falls for this one
I get lots of emails trying to get me involved in one of these scams but I never fall for them. There are so many scams out just now and I think I read someplace that there was going to scams coming out to do with the government refunds checks as they will start to get mailed next week. So be careful and do not do anything before checking it out with the IRS.
@Lakota12 (42684)
this one was so different and also said that got name from surveys that she was interested in to do the mistery shopper which she does want o do but with the right company
@gabs8513 (48717)
This has been happening for a while now and I am glad that you have warned people about this
@Lakota12 (42684)
thought I needed to it cost Linda money we didnt have but can make up in a couple of weeks with Jimmys check her bank account is froze till then