Are you a animal lover?

@gxnfly (1147)
China
My elder sister is a total animal lover.She has a dog, three cats, two rabbits, and three fish. It costs her about 100 RMB a month and about an hour a day taking care of them. She think they're just the most wonderful companions, They never ask anything of you, They love you unconditionally. She is always proud to say that when she comes in the evening she know that nobody else in the world will ever be as happy to see her as her pets. I joke that maybe because they are just starving like wolves.She think it's more than an empty stomach. The pets are happy to see her for more than just food. When she was at college,she once get kicked out of her dorm room for sneak in a cat.But she was not regretful for that,she said at least I kept my cat! Me,I'm not that crazy about pets like her.I love pets,I think it needs lots of patience,which I lack. Are you a animal lover?How many pets do you have?Why do you love pets so much?
@kun2349 (23475)
I'm not a animal lover but i dun hate or dislike them too.. Pets to me is like a companion, who accompany u thru good and bad times.. hehe ^_^ I do catch animals sometimes for my pet but after a whilke i will set them free, because they are meant to be in the wild and not be kept in restricted spaces.. haha
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
yes i am a pet lover. i have 2 guinea pigs, and 3 cockatiel birds, and two parakeets that i keep in my home. i am more closer to the pigs more than the birds. the pigs are funny, and great to be around with. pets do have sense of humor, and they make our lives to come happy.
I have always loved animals and grew up with animals around the house. I have a lovely cat, Moomin, but I also have a garden full of wildlife that I put food out for.
I am a animal lover but at the present time I have no animals. I had a dog awhile back that was a very good dog. I had to get rid of him because when I moved into the house I live in I could not have a dog. The funny thing was they allowed cats so the cat that I had for many years was able to stay with me and my husband where we live now. We had to pay a extra fee to be able to keep the cat but I was more than willing to pay the extra. Then about two years ago I had to put her to sleep which was the most hardest thing I have ever had to do. She was 17 years old and the vet told me that is a very long time for a cat to live. She was having a lot of health problems and she was hurting a lot. The vet told me that she wouldn't operate because of the age and how frail my cat was. So I said goodbye to her and walked away. There were tears flowing down my eyes. I have not had any animals since then.
@debu1456 (521)
yes i do love animals.....