What type of fish u like more???

@sikkujoy (194)
There r a lot of different type of fishes available in nature.Among them which is ur favorite ??????????????
@joimarquez (1840)
i like the flower horn fish. Its not like any other ordinary fish. It gets excited when it sees a person near its aquarium. it behaves lkies a dog coz its wags its tail in the water.
@Fishmomma (11401)
I like many kinds of fish. My favorite fish is not an easy question, as have a favorite egg layer and live bearer. The egg layer is easy, as enjoy watching catfish. They are so active and enjoy showing off. Guppies come in so many colors and really make quite an impressive display. I enjoy watching them all come up to me during feeding time. They are an easy live bearer to enjoy.
There is no one particular fish that I like over others because they all have their own interesting characteristics. There are fish that lay eggs out of water, there are fish that keep their eggs in their mouth while incubating them, there are fish that camouflage themselves to avoid detection. there are fish that will eat parasites off of other fish. It would be impossible to pick one best fish. There are even fish that will come out of water to chase and catch their prey so why narrow it down to just one type of fish.