Should Reverend Wright Just stop Talking?

@vmenard (895)
Presidential candidate Obama took heat for the comments of Wright and he seemed to withstand it and the controversy seemed to die down. Until, Wright made the statement that Obama was just a typical politician. Obama has made the case that he is not just a typical politician that he is different. He's a politician that wil make a difference and bring about change. Is Wright still hurting Obama's campaign?
@MrNiceGuy (4148)
I saw him trying to defend his comments and it was downright embarrassing. He didn't have answers, he was rude, he was mean, he was inarticulate. He definitely needs to just sit down and shut up.
@nova1945 (1614)
Yes, he is. I wish he would just shut up and fade back into the background again. He is not being a "friend" to Obama, and is just getting the darn media fired up again. It doesn't take much to get those people started. Obama stood by Wright when he denounced his sermons but refused to denounce him as a friend. Wright should show the same respect in return. He is just throwing obstacles into Obama's path and really needs to be quiet and let sleeping dogs lie.
@my52cents (569)
Reverend Wright probably does have a negative influence on Barack Obama's campaign, but I don't expect him to stop talking any more than I expect Bill Clinton to stop saying things that are detrimental to Hillary's campaign. Maybe that makes the two campaigns even, each having a supporter with a big mouth, you think?