What are trait/s that you dislike in your character?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20832)
What do hate about yourself? You hope to overcome with? You hope that you'll be able to fight for it when it overpowers you? What is/are that character/s that your friends hate about you?
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
The worst thing about me and everyone knows it is that I'm a pushover for anyone who needs help whether they deserve it or not! I'm always willing to put myself out there for anyone and usually end up getting hurt in the end in one way or another. I give or spend my last penny on anyone and don't think about the consequences until it's too late. My family is always telling me I shouldn't do half the things I do but that's just the way I am. I always think of others before myself.
@MGjhaud (20832)
That's a lot of character you got there actually. hehehe.. Anyway, I know your intentions are good why you're thinking of others before you but don't over do it that you tend to forget what would others think about your the way it should happen because it's their life in the first place.
@kun2349 (23475)
I hate myself for, always like to give way to everything.. Regardless boarding the bus or train or entering and leaving a building, i will always let ple in 1st and i will end up being the doorman for ple.. LOL =D When boaring the bus is also the same, i will wait till i'm the last b4 i board and i always end up with no seats.. hehe ^_^ ANd so i hope that i can be firm in everything and dun always give way to ple.. hehe
@MGjhaud (20832)
I always hold doors for my parents and sometimes for other people -- man, woman, old, or young. But to other people I sometimes have to reconsider things. It's good to be good for others but not to the point that you're making yourself unhappy already.
@kun2349 (23475)
It's more like i put others in front of myself, or maybe i put the convenience of others b4 myself ^_^ hehe
@MGjhaud (20832)
.. which is more like inappropriate sometimes.
I hate the fact that I am a wuss. Someone tries to cut in line ahead of me and gives me even a half plausible reason I let them in andthen want to kick myself as I am late and should have taken my turn. I am so not assertive enough and often get overlooked in my doctor's waiting room even though its my turn to be seen by the doctor.I do try to be more assertive and sometimes I do succeed Also my son dislikes this trait of mine too. While I know that its nice to be kind to everyone and be helpful its sort of dumb to be a pushover for anyone with a sad tale.
@MGjhaud (20832)
Honestly. I'm like this sometimes and it's because I used to be extremely shy back then. But as I developed my character, my "negative" character, I tend to make myself more exposed in a well manner, tend to open up of my own opinions, tend to make myself up to date with the things I always have no interest before. Just because I think it's important to act like that as part of the society, as a human being that has to be linked with other people and I lack of ability to connect, communicate, and listen.