do you call yourself a happy person

China
i like to say the bright side of things. failure and depression do happen to me sometimes. but i know feeling bad could only make things even worse, so i will just say to myself :losing the game at the moment doesn't mean failure in my whole life. thus i am content with myself and my present living conditon what about you
I do consider myself to be a very happy person. I know and understand that each day that rolls around is not going to be the best. But still i keep my head up and know that i am truly blessed. To have life and be in a healthy state of being!! Like you i love to stay on the brighter side of things and situations. I just cant see myself living each day in gloom and despair. Even when i am not having the best of days i still try to keep a smiling face about me.
@qdietz (244)
I am a very happy person, one of my great principals is to enjoy the little things in life, itl always make your day full of happy memories. Even getting into the hot shower in the morning is nice, or just being all nice and warm under the bed covers. I hate lamenting myself or being depressed so I try to avoid it all the time. I enjoy being happy and consider myself a happy person! :)
I am a completely happy person. Life has been good and bad to me, but I dont let things get me down. Well maybe for a short time, but then I yank myself up, dust myself off, and go on. I do not know of anyone that has a perfect life. Even the very rich, gifted, talented, and people you would think have everything, are miserable sometimes. Are there things in my life I could change, sure, but one day at a time, that is my motto.