What do you carry in your purse day to day?

As I was getting ready to go to dinner with my family, I filled my purse with the usual items. I have a 9 month old little boy, and I put his stuff in there too. I was going through my purse, and realizing that I carry a blue rubber duck in my purse almost every day, I feel that's a bit strange. What strange things do you carry with you day to day? Or even on occasion? Thanks for all your responses in advance. = )
@lucky_witch (2711)
in my purse... like you I am carrying a lot of stuff because of my kids... I have baby powder, comb, extra sanrio bands, sunblock, cologne, wet wipes, small fancy stuff toys for my kids, baby oil, fan, lipstick, and eyeliner. There are times that I forget that I am bringing some baby stuff. I always smile out of embarrassment when friends see it... but I also feel that I am proud for having those things with me. It feels like that my kids are close to me. Just like now, my kids are staying with their father. I really miss the noise they bring into the house. But I know that soon they will be with me again.
I normally carry all of those things as well. I love bringing it with me. When ever I go shopping and it's raining out, I usually leave my son with my mom so he doesn't have to get wet. Even when I'm gone for just an hour, I miss him so much. I know how you feel. Let's hope time flys, and they're back there soon! Thank you for your response!
@kellys3ps (3726)
I am a substitute teacher - so I have a lot of odd things in my purse including - a deck of cards, dice, a soft ball, worksheets, markers, pens, pencils, and erasers.
Sounds like all the things need to keep a kid occupied. = ) Thank you for your response! I'm sure I'll be carrying all of those things soon enough just for my son to play with.
@roniroxas (10576)
oh a lot. i dont know but from the day i turned out to be a mom my purse are full of things that i dont even know if i need it. my children are all now teens and the girls carry their own purse but still my purse is always crowded. i have tissue, wipes, powder, meds, a small sewing kit, lipstick. cologne, towelettes and a lot more. plus my wallet, cellphone and candies or breath freshner
@drumbum04 (172)
I always bring with me a small purse whenever I go. It contains a comb, mirror and some cosmetics because I believe that you should look your best wherever you go. You will never know when you will meet your prince charming or a talent scout. I also carry with me my cellphone, cash, atm card, debit card and a deck of cards.