Shoot down Helicopter Ben

Helicopter Ben - Helicopter Ben flying in to save the day
@gewcew23 (8011)
Do you really want to know who is responsible for the rise in price on everthing, look no farther than Federal Reverse Chairman Ben Bernanke, a.k.a Helicopter Ben. Why do I call them Helicopter Ben, good question heres why, he would drop dollar bills from a helicopter if necessary to safeguard the existence of price inflation. Do not believe me just google "Helicopter Ben", and see what you get. OPEC said that a barrel of gas would reach 200 dollar soon. Why, another good question, Gas from the Middle East is sold using the dollar. Everytime Helicopter Ben drops a few more dollars out of that copter of his gas goes up. Makes sense to me, how about you?
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Well i jsut hope that the oil price will be controlled and lower down soon , or else the whole world is gonna suffer yea .
@jormins (1224)
This is one place where we'll agree on. Every time they tinker with the Fed rates our dollar value gets a little closer to the peso and oil prices spike causing our food prices to skyrocket which now is contributing to some food shortages all over the world. It also angers me every time I hear about people speculating on oil. It sounds like people are buying oil stock in hopes of profits not even thinking about what harm they could be doing to our economy.
@anniepa (27238)
It sure does make sense to me - see, I'm not all bad...lol! I don't pretend to know all there is to know about the Federal Reserve or the value of the dollar, etc. but I've been trying to learn a little something each day. The U.S. dollar will soon be totally worthless, I'm afraid. Annie
You are completely correct. As there are more dollars, they are worth less. Yes, crude oil will go to $200 per barrell. With current trends that will be in 2 to 3 years. Certainly, not much longer, could be quicker with some bad luck. Why? The dollar is going DOWN while simutanously demand for crude oil is UP. This is not some SWAG on my part. I'm a serious researcher (been published) concerning the scientific projection of times series, analysis, and synthesis. America is being transformed. It is not an accident. I don't know why. SWAG? (S)cientific (W)ild (A)rse (G)uess.