People can be so nice

I have had my share of the nasty lately. As you all know I have a booth at the flea market. I have to tighten my budget this month. So I figured I had better get to sewing as well. While I do not have the pouches I need. I have to do the best I can. My friend went to smoke out side. He found 6 red kool aid jammers pouches placed on the chair. I have no idea who left them there. I needed them and more so bad. I am very happy to see some one thought of the kool aid lady.. Thanks to all of you and the person who left them for me. I don't have the money to buy juice right now. Should I ask the neighbors if they left them? I thanked the man above for those pouches.
@carmelanirel (20979)
That was very nice and you know what you could do?? Talk to all family and friends and even make a sign asking for them to save these pouches..And if someone brings enough bags to make a bag or chain purse or whatever they want, offer a discount for them..
I have a neighbor who I told I could make some arrangement with her. People who promised to save them have all disappeared. I will ask my sister to make me som flyers. This should be fun. Thanks
I hope it works out, because usually people will do that if they believe in reusing things..If I have something I throw away or recycle and someone needs it to make something, I make sure I save it for them, the less garbage we have in the landfill, the better..
@neelygal (1022)
• Bahamas
Wow!That was very thoughtful of whoever left them for you.I go through about a case of them a week with my kids.If you IM your address to me I could sae them and send them to you if you want.Good luck finding more of them.
That would be great. I went outside and I was just looking around wondering who that nice person was.. Thanks very much
@KKKBsmom (1093)
that is so sweet.. your kool aid angel came to your side!!! Hope things are going good for you!
Thanks very much.. I am trying very hard.
I left them, I flew from NY during the night to leave them there to surprise you. Glad you like them!
@winterose (39914)
I guess you could ask the man if he left it but who ever did wanted to remain anonymous because they did not make their presence known.
@linda345 (2661)
That was very nice of someone do that for you. I would be thankful too. You will find out eventually who did it.
@moneyandgc (3430)
I have some pouches for you. I was trying to wait until I had a bunch to send at once. But I will send them now if you would rather that. Just let me know! I hope I am saving them right! I slit the bottom to wash them out. I hope I didn't ruin them for you!
Yes this is the way to do it. Then let them air dry or they mold very bad. I can use any pouches right now. Thanks very much..
@paidreader (5151)
How sweet. They must have heard your sewing machine running and decided not to disturb you. I'm sure they'll mention it sometime in future, even if only to make sure the wind didn't blow them away or something. Did you ever check with the schools to see if someone there could save them for you? When my daughter was in elementary school, the custodial ladies were always happy to help save (recycle) things that could be reused. Maybe if you talked to a few schools, they could save them for you to pick up each week/month. I'm sure they wouldn't mind working out some sort of compensation arrangement to do this for you and it would be cheaper than buying them online as I've seen you post of doing in the past.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
Maybe you could put a sign up in your booth, someone might just have a child that drinks a lot of those drinks and they might save the pouches for you.. Or maybe you could start selling the individual drinks in your booth and furnish a garbage can for the empties.. Might just be worth a try.. Good luck..
@GreenMoo (11842)
That's an excellent idea. You could maybe make a small profit on the drinks & get the empties into the bargain. They've got a long shelf life too, so if they didn't sell well you'd probably use them up yourself eventually anyway.
@Liasonfan (1702)
AAAww that was so nice, giftsandbags but good things eventually come back to good people. That is my motto, and I am sticking to it. So great to see there are still some people out there who think of others....
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
I don't know who left their but i know your so happy to see their and i can understand what your thought at the same time so it was nice experience to you.
wow..so nice..
@Thoroughrob (11750)
It is nice when people want to be helpful. Do you have a bulletin board in your building? If so, maybe thank them on there and leave another that you would appreciate it if anyone could save these for you. You might be surprised with what you get.
• Lubbock, Texas
You know, some people want to remain anonymous. They're glad to help with no reward. If you know your neighbors, put a thanks out there. Let all your neighbors know that someone left the pouches and that you are grateful. God has truly smiled on you. Keep up the good work.