when i was 13 teen years old i had a baby

@ashly1979 (1376)
i did not know i was going to have a baby i did not show it no one know in my family i did not want to tell them i fall down one day and hurt my nee and my grandfather and grandmother toke me to the bone doctor and he send me to the women doctor will i had my frist kid the other way and after i had the baby the doctor said they had to take the baby to the baby will than they called the place where they take kids to i dont know how to spell it my gandmother wanted the baby and they would not let her have the baby she love kids my grandfather did not know what to say i know you all know by now i have one kid i ways think about my frist son i dont know where he is or nothing and now i am 28 years old i told my sister so she know about the baby the baby father ask my sister where was the baby and my sister did not know what to say she said what baby the baby your sister had will after that they send me to a foster home for grils and than we went to summer school and a bus load of kids come by ana a women got out of the van and she had about 6 kids and i was the only girl there had a kid the and she said i just wanted to let the mothers see there kid before we give them to family and she told him to call me mom and i told the women that my baby did not make it and she called my name and i said you got the wrong person and she said my name again will the boy was only 3 at the time i was gald to see him she let me hold me and thand told me this name i did not gave him a name when i had him it all happend so fast and than the women left and that was the last i seen him
@Breath (1298)
I am so sorry all of this happened to you...I would go crazy to not know hwere one of my kids was...I knwo it still has to hurt...Just hang in their an dopray for comfort..Maybe one day he will try to look for you and you guys can catch up and be a family...God Bless...
@ashly1979 (1376)
thanks breath i hope i will find him one day thanks again