Women Are NOT So Crazy!

Regina, Saskatchewan
A friend sent me this and I just had to share the laugh!!!! The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists: two men and a woman. For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. 'We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill her!!' The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife.' The agent said, 'Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.' The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun an d went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried, but I can't kill my wife.' The agent said, 'You don't have what it takes. Take your wife home.' Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow. 'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said. 'I had to beat him to death with a chair.' MORAL: Women are crazy. Don't mess with them. Now - if this were me, you can be sure I'd be just as inventive as the lady in this story! Would you? Could you? Come on, ladies, let's mess with the minds of the men! ROFL
@Breath (1297)
LOL...When a woman wantsd something bad enough she will find a way...
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh yeah! LOL
How about.. It goes like this..... The wife comes home to find her husband in the act of cheating on her with another woman, so, with super human strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood power, she drags him down the stairs, out the back door and into the tool shed, out back of the barn. She puts his tallyl-wacker in a vise, secures it tightly and removes the handle. Next she picks up an old carpenter's saw. In his terror, he asks, "You're not going to cut it off with that rusty saw, are you?, Please no, stop!"The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, puts the saw in his hand and says, "Nope, I'm gonna set this old shed on fire and go to town and have a drink at the pub. You do whatever you want"How's that? In the right spirit?Moral of the story, don't cheat on a Northern woman. heee hee
• Regina, Saskatchewan
YIKES! Remind me to never cheat on you! Holy moly, I'm going to have nightmares of my boobs in a vise after reading this!
Well, you asked for it. Really you did. You said to play with the minds of the men. Yes, you did. I don't think about terrorizing any females......yet. Wait 'till one p's me off though, hey, hey. Yeeee Hawwwwww! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
You can start with mondayschild!
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Well I wouldn't want to be an assassin, and I don't have a husband, so should I change my mind and feel the need to be an assassin, perhaps I could borrow yours?
• Regina, Saskatchewan
You got it/him/her, whatever! Just remember to feed it AFTER the job is done! LOL
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Aww come on, you take the fun out of it! Can it at least be only bread and water? I'll throw in a glass of milk every week!
@Ravenladyj (22937)
ROFLMFAO ah a woman after my own heart [i]Now - if this were me, you can be sure I'd be just as inventive as the lady in this story! Would you? Could you? Come on, ladies, let's mess with the minds of the men![/i] HELL YA..and um its NOT messing with the minds of men...If the price were right I'D DO IT DAMN SKIPPY!! LOL Girls gotta eat and buy shoes right
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Steak and Lobster and Red Spike Heels! Oh yeah baby!