Bret Michaels fans watch Don't Forget The Lyrics Thursday!

@jovimom (1576)
I just saw an advertisement for Don't Forget The Lyrics. It comes on after Smarter Than a 5th Grader. Bret Michaels is on there, I love him just about as much as Jon Bon Jovi I watch anything that I hear about him being on. I'll be seeing Poison in August, 7th row right side of stage woo-hoo! Just thought I'd let fellow Mylotters know
@carolscash (9500)
That should be a good episode of that. I think that Bret Michaels is a great performer and I think that he will do good at this show. I would like to see Jon Bon Jovi on there too and see how he does at singing all of those songs.
@jovimom (1576)
It think he will do good. I told my husband that I wish Jon Bon Jovi would do it too, that's funny! With everthing else Jon does, I'm surprised he hasn't yet. He's been on SNL several times...
@jovimom (1576)
OK, Did everyone watch?? Did you see Bret's so called "friend" named Leah? Did you catch how they know each other? They basically "hooked up" on his tour bus and made a "spiritual/romantic connection" and are long-time friends now. She was pretty chestysurprise, surprise. I thought he did a good job, he got 200,000 for 2 charities. He sounds good to me no matter what he sings, same goes for Jon Bon Jovi
@jhl930 (3605)
thanks for reminding me i actually forgot about it and i know that it was suppose to come on and i just forogt about it i like to watch him i watched both seasons of rock of love and think that its a great show and i even like his music as well...so i think that i am defiently going to watch it because it should be a great show...just my opinion though!
@jovimom (1576)
I didn't watch the 1st Rock of Love from the start, but I got into it once I started watching it. I watched all of Rock of Love 2. I think it will be a good show too