I Found My Bike!!!!

@Rozie37 (15503)
Turkmenistan
Alright, before you start laughing at me, let me explain. Then you can laugh all you want. As most of my friends know, I need to lose a lot of weight. But I have so many difficulties that it makes it hard for me to exercise properly. For one thing, I am accident prone. If there is a way to fall, believe me, I will find it. Not only that, I have exercise induced Asthma. I also have Arthritis and Tendonitis from my old fall injuries. So I believe that I have found the perfect solution. Now all I have to do is save up enough money to purchase my Trike. Yes, that is right. I am buying myself an adult tricycle this year for my birthday. My best friends have two wheelers and we are going to ride together. I think that it will be a nice fun way to lose weight and get healthier. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5679542
I think that is an excellent idea! I also think those trikes are cute. I want one too! In fact, I want the whole old lady package on mine. Yup, you guessed it, I'd like a basket on it so I can ride to the grocery store and back.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Hey that is cool. You can get a light reflector for nighttime. A horn and all the other little fun accessories.
@maddysmommy (16235)
Good on you my friend, that is awesome way to help lose weight and get healthier :) good luck on that and I'll be rooting you on!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Thank you for your encouragement. I am hoping that it will also improve my Asthma. I am very excited about it.
@theprogamer (10539)
No laughter here Rozie. I'm glad you are going through with this. I do wish you much better less and the fewest falls possible. Stay safe and good luck with the other endeavour. At the very least you can have fun with this one either way. Get out there and enjoy your friends + the sunshine!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Thank you so much for your encouragement. I am really planning on a lot of options to finally get this weight off. I have been gaining for many years and I know it will not come off overnight, but I want a second chance at getting things right.