Paid for comments on comments?

Australia
I know we don't earn anything for commenting back to people's replies to our own discussions we have made ourselves, but do we earn anything for commenting on others' comments that they've made on another person's post?
@speedy1279 (2667)
I don't know who told you or where you read that we don't earn for commenting back on responses we get to our own discussions, but it's incorrect.I know this for a fact because I was curious about this same thing a few weeks back. So one day all I did was comment to responses I had recieved on some discussions that I had started a few days before that. I did not start any new discussions, I did not respond to anyone's else's discussions, I have not active referrels, and I did not upload any photos. Well the very next day when the earnings updated, mine went up by 21 cents. I even went and checked to make sure it was not just some kind of an adjustment of previous days earnings. It wasn't it clearly showed that is what I had earned for the day that all I did was comment on responses that I had received. If you don't believe me, then I suggest you try it for yourself.
Wow, I actually did read a few times that we do't earn anything for replying to our own posts, but this was probably six months ago. It does make sense because it isn't a proper discussion if I don't reply back and I think we should be rewarded for continuing discussions and making something interesting to read. Thanks guys!
@ElicBxn (60884)
I disagree, I believe we are paid on commenting back to other's replies. What's the point of calling it a "discussion" if people don't communicate both ways. I actually think we get paid better for doing so. I know I have done more of that these last 3 months and have gotten more money than I ever have.
I agree with you and you are correct. I actually tested this out one day and I did earn for just commenting to other's replies. My earnings too have increased greatly because I take the time to comment back to others and actually have a discussion. I am just surprised at how many people have not figured this out.
@ElicBxn (60884)
absolutely! I have a "friend" that posts and posts discussions but NEVER responds to them, she is just losing money in MNTBHO!
I would say yes she is losing money then. I always try to comment to everyone that responds to my discussions. But yes there are some times where there is really nothing to say back to them. The way I see it is if I am able to comment back to at least 95% of the responses that I have gotten then I have done my best.
@jamie08 (430)
i thought you got paid for like everything you respond to or when you start a discussion
Hi there Jamie! Yup, don't worry, if you read the previous responses, a lot of mylotters said that we earn from other peoples response and vice versa. We earn on every post we make. Happy Mylotting!
@jamie08 (430)
oh really! thanks you have a great day!
@faith210 (11233)
Hi coffeeshot! I really am not sure if comments posted on comments are being paid. All I know is that comments from discussions are the ones that are being paid. Just my thoughts dear friend. Take care and have a nice day!
@suspenseful (40316)
I have no idea. That is why I am wary about commenting on someone who responded to my discussion, but I did notice that when I did, I got a bit more the next day and since on Sundays, I do not start new discussions or respond to posts, but just comments, I was getting paid. However, it could have been that my friends were responding to my posts. So it might help and it might not. It could also be that I plussed everyone that I forgot to do for some time.
@slickcut (8141)
That time that "crash" came on here and answered all our questions he said we get paid for any activity we do here on mylot..Crash is the new guy here that is member and owner/supervisor or whatever here on mylot...He is one of the people in the mylot administration...Thats all i know....
@callarse1 (4793)
According to MyLot's guidelines replying to each and every response doesn't increase earnings. It is listed in their "do not" section here: http://www.mylot.com/o/guidelines.aspx I am not sure about it one hundred percent because I have left so many comments/responses so I'm not sure if it truly does add money, but according to myLot it doesn't. Pablo
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
In my opinion we have a discussions here in Mylot between people that is humen to be in good behaviour and answering, responding or to give a suitable comments even it's without mony.