I wish there were more scent-free products!

@dragon54u (31663)
You name it, it stinks! I don't like scented kleenex, laundry soap, etc. The only scent I really like is Zest bar soap and they've added different scents to that and changed the names!! I had to write to the company to find the old smell I was used to, they confused me with their "new and improved" crap! It often costs more to buy unscented products and I really don't appreciate that. They have to actually add things to scented products so why should unscented cost more?! There are so many different smells put into things nowadays that my sinuses recoil just walking among a crowd of shoppers--not to mention all the perfume and cologne that people drench themselves in. Do you suffer the same way? Wouldn't you like to appreciate natural scents without all the artificial ones applied to nearly everything we have nowadays?
@kykidd (6819)
100 percent. I hate it when something I use is taken off the market and the only thing left is the same product with a million smells that irritate my nostrels. I even had my mom purchase about 20 bars of deoderant at a closeout shop for me when they took mine off the market.
@dragon54u (31663)
LOL! Me, too! I have boxes of Zest in my storage closet because I'm afraid they'll foo-foo it to the point where I can't use it! Body washes are taking over the soap market and I can't stand them--they make my skin feel slick and oily and the smells are awful!