Does the jury know who's winning before the finale starts?

@vivasuzi (4125)
I was thinking, the jury talks about who they want to win, and I'm sure after the jury questions that they talk it out more and more. In the end, I'm sure that most of them say who they are going to vote for. By simple math, the jury members should know who will win. I know people can always change their vote last second, but in the end they don't have to keep their vote a secret b/c it's no longer about backdooring or tricking people. What do you think? Do you think the jury goes into the finale knowing exactly who will win? CBS must have it in their contracts that they have to keep their mouth shut until it is announced, but still seems like it would be a hard secret to keep... especially with how they DRAG ON the finales nowadays.
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Based on the talking in the house there is no way they kept it a secret in the sequester house...that is why they are in a sequester house they cant be trusted with a secret or to follow any rules. BB is not stupid lol.
@vivasuzi (4125)
Haha, well I know they are sequestered so they can't tell the audience, but I wonder if they are all decided on their vote in the house so that they know who will win. On the other hand, maybe everyone keeps their votes secret from each other.
Like I said they cant keep secrets I can almost guarantee that one.
@vivasuzi (4125)
Yeah they have big mouths :) That's why there is all this drama in the house every day b/c someone was spilling someone else's secret.