What do you do?

What do you do when you have one of those days that start off so hectic that your stress levels just go through the roof? I had one of those morning this morning, We woke up and had bunch of things to do and no time to get them done. I get stressed t the point sometimes that I cant keep my mind straight, lol. I have bad anxiety anyways so that doesn't help. I need to learn how to relax even when things are hektic. What do you do to stay calm when things are crazy?
@dmillman (2273)
I wish I could help you, but I'm on anxiety medication to help me with mine. You could try taking a warm bath/shower, listening to music - those are the ones that work best for me.
A few years ago I was on medication for it but I got off it cause it made me depressed. I have tried the bath thing but usually my problem is that i the heat of the moment I get so stressed then later I can feel it all through my body even if I'm settled down by then.