How,I'm trying to talk about important things here and I can't even put in links

@Pitgull (1523)
It's funny, I'm trying to inform people of NY that some seniors will not receive their government rebate, if they do not file a return. (Seniors, low income, dont typically file the returns) If you're expecting a rebate, file a return. I was going to link to Representative Charles Schumer of Ny, but apparently mylot thinks it's important that I just post a bunch of random stuff, until I can get to the point where I can post what people really need to read about.
@dragon54u (31547)
You can't post links till you reach 500 posts. That's to prevent spammers from abusing us all. When I couldn't post links, I would write something like "go to your local paper at "local paper dot com" and people would know where to look. You could write Charles Schumer dot gov and people would know where to go for the information.
@Pitgull (1523)
I appreciate your response, I was hoping that there would be an easier way, guess not. Instead of getting aggrevated, I'll try to do so. I understand about spammers, but 500? I'm obviously real....but I completely understand, if only people weren't so abusive.