How about GRANDMA BROWN'S BAKED BEANS for breakfast?

Hey you guys! How about a great breakfast? I would include GRANDMA BROWN'S BAKED BEANS, orange juice, coffee, and oatmeal. That is real healthy breakfast. That would make me fart a lot; which is expelling gas out of me. That is nature. The beans has lots of fiber in it; which blocks cholesterol. The beans are cholesterol free food. Hey, one morning I had the breakfast before I got on the school bus to go to school. I farted on the bus. It was really great, long, and silent but deadly. Everyone smelled it but never knew it was me. They all blamed each other. Well, I laughed real quietly so that no one will ever notice me at all. I even farted in school, especially in my senior year. I graduated in 1998. I fart at a club where I dance. I bet my father is really proud of me. Because my great farts smell really nice and so does my father's. He eats raisin bran for breakfast along with chili.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Well thanks for sharing that with us lol. Might be a bit more than we needed to know but oh well what you gonna do. I dont like baked beans so I dont have this problem plus im a girl we never fart hehehehe.
Oh, you do not like baked beans at all. Even though it has lots of fiber in it? Well, farting is lots of fun. It is nature. We have no choice but expel the gas. But to me and my father, our farts smell really nice.
Nope just never liked the taste but refried beans I love and those can be just as deadly but like I said im a girl I dont have that problem.
@jer31558 (3684)
Sounds like you have it all worked out. However, as for myself, as much as I like baked beans, I would have to let them pass as a breakfast food.