Concert

I went to the Bon Jovi concert in Nashville Thursday and WOW. That was the best concert I have ever been too. I can not belive the energy he had. I have loved him for 20 years and only now got around to see him if you get a chance please go!
@chirantani (1382)
Wow!! You have been to a Bonjovi concert!! Thats great!! By the way,where do you stay?I mean, in which city??? In our country such concerts are very rare....so, I miss this events severely.
I watched their concert a lifetime ago, it was the Crossroad concert. They had the concert in Jakarta and I went with my brother, and four of my cousins. I was only in the 8th grade at that time. It was GREAT!! Jon was so handsome and all the songs are great, and Richie Sambora sang one song at that concert, his own song. I would want to watch them again if they ever come to Jakarta again.