What is the meaning of your name?

So,we all have names.. and it does have so much of significance...you are that personification of that name..and u refer everyone by name...but have u ever thought of what ur name means exactly???if u know the meaning please share it with us..it will be great..and will make u feel great too...
@rhane7315 (5674)
my real name was lesley grace. lesley means Grey Fortress while grace means Grace of God
Meaning of my name is gold. (once my dad had bet with colligue that he will have so much of gold that they cannt imagine so he kept my name "GOLD" & now they are haing 60 kg of "GOLD" and won the bet, just kidding :-) ) Keep smiling anyways though my name means gold i dont have much of it.
@adoremay (2069)
My name means to adore.
oh..nice..is this ur real name..?coz..its not about mylot name..the discussion is about those real names we have!
@adoremay (2069)
yes. it is my name. my real name. my real name means adore.
@chirantani (1382)
Its a crazy idea!!In our fast moving life we don't have enough time to think on this topics!!well, meaning of my user name "chirantani" is forever,what is the meaning of yours???
it mean"the lord of venkata-a hill in south india where there is the second richest temple of the world for Lord vishnu'
Hi Venkat, this is a cute way of asking my name. My name, "Sonia" is supposed to be an Italian name or a Russian name; I don't know which. Frankly, I don't appreciate the idea of giving kids foreign names and I wish my parents had given me a cute sounding Indian name of which I knew the meaning. But no, naming kids "Sonia" was a fashion of the time, and I too was named "Sonia." Now there are too many Sonias in India. Now, although my name is foreign, I love to think of it as a Punjabi name. In Punjabi, "Soniye" means "beautiful." So, that is the meaning of my name--BEAUTIFUL!! Cheers and thanks for this lovely discussion.
haha...its not like that..if i would have wanted to know ur name i would have asked it out directly..lol..and my name means "the lord of Venkata,a hill in Southern india" and its the other name of lord vishnu..But i love the meaning of my wife's name.. Padma ja is her name padma means lotus and her full name means born out of lotus,which is considered as a symbol of prosperity and intelligence..no doubt it suits her well too..lol
@podqueen (344)
I have a very long name (and I blame my parents for that!) and it means "Princess of the moon is our Happiness". I suppose it's cute when you're a baby but it quite embarrassing when you get older! Corny eh?