Why are so many people spiting? They are not even doing it in private way.

This is a pet peeve of Mine. I hate spit. it is a very nasty habit for some. Just spitting out of cars,Out windows. uuuuuuhhhhhhh
It has becoming habit for many of the people and it is rightly discussed above sportsperson has got the havit of spitting on the ground. They should not do so it is not hgenic also.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I think there should be laws against spitting in public. Some countries have laws regarding chewing gum and how to dispose of it (some ban it altogether), why not spitting as well?
@shuz697 (1046)
omg I was just thinking about the same thing.. just tonight I took my kids to a local event in town. as we were sitting there eating our food a GIRL yes a girl just about spat on my husband as she walked passed.. I was horrified.. :( .. she looked at me like I had done something then took off before I could even speak as I was in so much shock.. it was absolutely disgusting .. so yes I'm with you I hate it..
@ram_ravi (406)
It is really disgusting when people spit on the roads when people are walking side by side.They just don't thing about other people. .It is really bad. Even now a days people also spit their bubble gums on the roads thats so irritating when they stick to our footwears.
@ssh123 (31100)
I fully agree with you. Probably, in sports, I noticed players spit on ground (in Food Ball, Cricket). Probably if helmets are not there, even the Rugby players would have. Who known, they may be spitting inside the helmets. In streets, people spit. This is creating more healthazards like contageious diseases, infections etc. When we walk, we do not know whether we are virtually carrying the infection under our feet. All parents we should teach their children not to spit anywhere, except in bathroom or in washbasin. In Singapore, I was told, the authorities impose penalty for those who spit in the public place. Worthy of emulation by other governments.